365 days of logging in - 75 lbs down, with pics

Options

Replies

• swati37
    swati37 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Happy one year anniversary to me. A year ago, I made the decision to make a change. I had friends starting their journeys at the same time, and we were there for each other (and still are). Without them, I don't think I would have taken that first step of starting, which I think was the hardest of all.

How did I do it? I get asked that a lot. A while back I posted a blog about how I lost my weight. My biggest piece of advice: listen to your body. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/watergirl626/view/how-did-you-do-it-199736#comments
    Now, if you decide to pop into my diary to see what/how I eat, please look before Sat. This week has been atypical for various reasons, both in food and exercise. Just fair warning.

Now, to the fun part:

I am 32 years old, height is 5' 6.5". I started out at 224 lbs, ready to bust out of a size 18 in pants that run big, so realistically, I was probably a 20 in other styles, but I was sick of buying clothes the next size up. A year later, I am 148.5 lbs, and very comfortable in a size 8.

My measurements are 36-27-37. I am at 25.9% body fat. I lift 2x/week and run 2-3 times. Over the course of a year, I have lost 10" off of my abdomen, and 13 inches off of my hips. My hips are now smaller than my waist was. Crazy to think about it that way.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Freaking awesome results...... mind blowing... if i may ask u how did u loose ur bust fat????
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You look great and you are so inspiring!! :blushing: Hope to be like you some day!!!
  • Lonewolf1507
    Lonewolf1507 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on 365 days of hard work and determination, you look amazing.

Andy
  • mogletdeluxe
    mogletdeluxe Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    What an absolutely fantasitc achievement, you look beautiful. Congratulations xx
  • KNJMAMA
    KNJMAMA Posts: 20
    Options
    Well done hun you look amazing!
  • Kamihe
    Kamihe Posts: 2
    Options
    Amazing! Really an inspiration.
  • lowash67
    lowash67 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    OMG! YOu look great! Keep upthe good work. YOu are indeed and inspiration to many!!
  • jennifer52484
    jennifer52484 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    you look great!!!
  • rachaelgifford
    rachaelgifford Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Just WOW!
  • Baybbee123
    Baybbee123 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Great work!!! You truly look incredible! So proud of you!

P.S. I LOVE your face in the picture you are pulling out those pants! Lol
  • mogriff1
    mogriff1 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look fantastic! Congrats!
  • Giraffe33991
    Giraffe33991 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    woo-hoo! Looking good! Congratulations!
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting. You look great & it is such an inspiration for the rest of us!
  • watergirl626
    watergirl626 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your kind words. It was so fun to share. Keep being conscious of your choices, and remember that this is a long term deal, at least if you plan to keep the weight off, so if it takes a little while, that's okay. It didn't all come on overnight, right?
  • jeenim
    jeenim Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    JUST AMAZING AND FANTASTIC>>>>>
    Only a year or so. It is amazing. You are a star. Thanks for inspiring.
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Such an inspiration!!! Thanks for posting and letting us all know that it can be done!!!
  • carebear7951
    carebear7951 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    W.O.W. So glad you shared...and you just gave me the motivation I needed (that's why I come to the success stories) to get up and do my workout that's waiting for me ;)
  • Catman_Jellytot
    Catman_Jellytot Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Wow. You look awesome!

I am a size 18 at the moment and I can NOT wait until I can buy a smaller size!

Definitely inspirational.
  • TinnedTuna
    TinnedTuna Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Wow, Wow, Wow what a result....You look Fantastic
  • Jezebel9
    Jezebel9 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    My husband and I agree- THAT'S BAD-*kitten* - AWESOME!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!