I am back! Did anyone miss me?????

sassiebritches
sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
Hey everyone! I am back. And I am hitched! We got married this Sat in Las Vegas! The ceremony was short.......5 mins, but, my hair looked GREAT, my makeup rocked and my dress was cute.

Sad side is I have stopped all logging for about 2 full months and I have gained back 10 pounds. So I am gettin' back in the swing of things now that I am not focusing on this wedding stuff.

How is everyone......please get me up to speed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have missed you all so much.

Will post our wedding pics as soon as I figure out how.

~~Sass :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Replies

• foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    i missed you! i saw your posts a lot when i first joined!!! and i was like 'hmmm, where is that lady' congrats on getting hitched!!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • sassiebritches
    i missed you! i saw your posts a lot when i first joined!!! and i was like 'hmmm, where is that lady' congrats on getting hitched!!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Hey thanks........I will be around alot more now I promise....

P.S. those shoes make me feel all giddy inside :tongue:
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Welcome back! congrats on the wedding! I hope you had a wonderful time in Vegas!
  • omid990
    omid990 Posts: 785 Member
    welcome back and congrats on the wedding! looking forward to the pictures.
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    YAY! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

congrats girl! you are beaming in your pics! L:love:VE IT!

missed ya!!!:drinker:
  • 1Sweets
    1Sweets Posts: 395
    Congratulations Mrs. Sassiebritches :laugh: I missed your smiling pretty face. You should be doing makeup tutorials on youtube.com Your so pretty. :bigsmile:
  • sassiebritches
    Congratulations Mrs. Sassiebritches :laugh: I missed your smiling pretty face. You should be doing makeup tutorials on youtube.com Your so pretty. :bigsmile:

Awww thank you:), maybe I will do some fun stuff after I get my cosmo license :P Using other people of course......

Great to be back....
  • sassiebritches
    YAY! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

congrats girl! you are beaming in your pics! L:love:VE IT!

missed ya!!!:drinker:

I MISSED YOU TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • singfree
    singfree Posts: 1,591 Member
    Welcome back and much happiness to you & hubby!
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Congratulations my dear. Welcome to married life! I hope it's all you thought it would be!
This discussion has been closed.