My Heavy PIc Heavy Post :)

Options
MsNewBooty83
MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
***FORGET THIS POST, GO SEE PIC HEAVY TAKE 2!!! AND DONT QUOTE ALL MY FAT PICS PLS, LOOKING AT THEM ONCE IS ENOUGH THANKS! LOL***

OK, wow this is a real high anxiety experience for me here...but here goes, not like im ever gonna run into any of you on the street or something, lol.
As I searched through about 2 years worth of memory cards I relized I have numerous ways to strategically use sweaters, bags, blankets, pillows and small children to hide my fat in pictures. Annnnd then theres the all famous fro above arm streched out self portrait from the shoulders up that somehow seems to flatter anyone, lol. AWEFUL! I did my best to find examples of what my body really looked like at 206lbs, 195lbs and 180lbs etc....so here goes. I hope these work.

at 206lbs- I still look pregnant
DSCF1143.jpg

at about 200lbs on halloween, obviously. lol. Beetlejuice!
DSCF1399.jpg

at about 200lbs still..this is when I really started to get depressed about my weight, after seeing these pics. It was my daughters birthday and we all went swimming, which meant bathing suits all around. I was the biggest and 3/7 of my mom friends were wearing bikinis in the pool, the rest were in tankinis....I was the only one in a one peice. SEXY. :(
100_1988.jpg

The next 3 i took about 2 weeks ater i started at the gym, i was about 190lbs at this point. My bff took the pics for me. I CANNOT believe im posting this s***!!!
DSCF2801.jpg
DSCF2802.jpg
DSCF2803.jpg

Alrighty, now that we've got all that mad sexy outta the way...after 7 rough months of non commital exercise(without watching what i ate) I lost the next 33lbs.I quit smoking and joined MFP almost 3 months ago now with the hopes of not gaining during my struggles to cut the cigs out! I am slowly improving my eating habits. I'm down to 150lbs now and I feel better than i ever have in my life! My body is stronger than ever and even tho i have my mommy belly, the rest of it is 110% better than it was in highschool even! heheh! Actually even before I had the kids the lowest weigh i ever rmeber being was 158lbs. SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE I say! Now that i've taken my sweet time warming up to everything I am really commited to getting better and better and better. I would like to get down to 143lbs ultimately, so heres to the next 7:drinker:
DSCF3226.jpg
1205312030000.jpg
1205312021001.jpg
1205262136002.jpg
1205262139000.jpg

Replies

• EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Make the img's lower case.
  • MsNewBooty83
    Options
    the pics didnt work did they?! uggh! someone help me? pls! lol
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Make the img's lower case.

This :)
  • Louise1247
    Louise1247 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    OK, wow this is a real high anxiety experience for me here...but here goes, not like im ever gonna run into any of you on the street or something, lol.
    As I searched through about 2 years worth of memory cards I relized I have numerous ways to strategically use sweaters, bags, blankets, pillows and small children to hide my fat in pictures. Annnnd then theres the all famous fro above arm streched out self portrait from the shoulders up that somehow seems to flatter anyone, lol. AWEFUL! I did my best to find examples of what my body really looked like at 206lbs, 195lbs and 180lbs etc....so here goes. I hope these work.

DSCF1143.jpg

DSCF1399.jpg

at about 200lbs still..this is when I really started to get depressed about my weight, after seeing these pics. It was my daughters birthday and we all went swimming, which meant bathing suits all around. I was the biggest and 3/7 of my mom friends were wearing bikinis in the pool, the rest were in tankinis....I was the only one in a one peice. SEXY. :(
    100_1988.jpg

The next 3 i took about 2 weeks ater i started at the gym, i was about 190lbs at this point. My bff took the pics for me. I CANNOT believe im posting this s***!!!
    DSCF2801.jpg
    DSCF2802.jpg
    DSCF2803.jpg

Alrighty, now that we've got all that mad sexy outta the way...after 7 rough months of non commital exercise(without watching what i ate) I lost the next 33lbs.I quit smoking and joined MFP almost 3 months ago now with the hopes of not gaining during my struggles to cut the cigs out! I am slowly improving my eating habits. I'm down to 150lbs now and I feel better than i ever have in my life! My body is stronger than ever and even tho i have my mommy belly, the rest of it is 110% better than it was in highschool even! heheh! Actually even before I had the kids the lowest weigh i ever rmeber being was 158lbs. SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE I say! Now that i've taken my sweet time warming up to everything I am really commited to getting better and better and better. I would like to get down to 143lbs ultimately, so heres to the next 7:drinker:
    DSCF3226.jpg
    1205312030000.jpg
    1205312021001.jpg
    1205262136002.jpg
    1205262139000.jpg

Well done!!!
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options

DSCF1143.jpg

DSCF1399.jpg

100_1988.jpg

DSCF2801.jpg
    DSCF2802.jpg
    DSCF2803.jpg

DSCF3226.jpg
    1205312030000.jpg
    1205312021001.jpg
    1205262136002.jpg
    1205262139000.jpg
  • MsNewBooty83
    Options
    thanks!!!ok i did, but the pics r too big in the 1st two, 1st time posting pics! lol or using photobucken, im sooo not a computer person! crap! lol
  • amandalc980
    amandalc980 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    You have done really well and your tattoos are soo pretty!

PS - Love the shoes you wore in your costume!
  • Khole02
    Khole02 Posts: 45
    Options
    WOW! you look fantastic! Awesome work
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!