Bar-B-Que.....
  • alli_v
    alli_v Posts: 11
    Options
    Pretty much every kind of cookie...
  • kayleesays
    kayleesays Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Wheat Thins, pasta, honey mustard and onion pretzels, greek yogurt.

CARRRRRRRRRRRBSSSSSSSSS
  • mstootee
    mstootee Posts: 10
    Options
    Anything that would be described as a bad carb!!!!
  • Jenncoc86
    Jenncoc86 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    gyro
  • dbevisjr
    dbevisjr Posts: 183
    Options
    CHOCOLATE! And unhealthy breakfast which I still have on Sundays, big heaping stack of pancakes with either maple or strawberry syrup and half of a 3 egg omelette loaded with cheese, onoins and turkey sausage crumbles. No lunch on Sundays, just brunch, dinner and a long run.
  • Royaltvii
    Royaltvii Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Chocolate of any kind and bread with butter. Those are my weaknesses.
  • SwimTheButterfly
    SwimTheButterfly Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Cheese Pizza and Salty Cheezy snacks!
  • Devona14
    Devona14 Posts: 171
    Options
    Wow. Where do I start? Potatoes prepared in any form, but especially as a French Fry. Love the salty, crispy goodness of them. Pizza--someone could put pizza sauce on a piece of cardbord and tell me it's a pizza and I'd eat it. Bacon--fried, cripsy, salty goodness. Sour Cream, Cream Cheese, Mayo, Miracle Whip, Goldfish Crackers, Vanilla Wafers.

I'll stop for now.
  • janelleross
    janelleross Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Starbucks! Specifically an Iced Chai Tea Latte with 2 pumps of hazelnut .... I could drink two a day, every day!
  • Jflowwers
    Jflowwers Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    pasta and ice cream.
  • lynnetted43
    lynnetted43 Posts: 252
    Options
    twizzlers candy is my crack. i havnt had 1 in almost 2 years. had to cut it cold turkey!! i will have to go to re hab if i start in on them again!!
  • EmmaLB1990
    EmmaLB1990 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    KFC - colonel Saunders has a lot to answer for! x
  • __Jackie__
    __Jackie__ Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    PIZZA!

I do not discriminate either. I love all kinds. I will take it any way I can. I declared "Pizza Fridays" last year- best decision I ever made!
  • cmay89
    cmay89 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Starbucks Chai tea and then frozen yogurt as well. and then a list as long as my arm....
  • AshRyd
    AshRyd Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Pizza and buffalo wings.

THIS!!!!!:love:
  • lilcupcake213
    lilcupcake213 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    homemade chocolate chip cookies, cashews, honey roasted peanuts, or baked lays with french onion dip...they aren't allowed in my house anymore !
  • gendoll
    gendoll Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Cheese cake. Any kind, I love them all. And can't forget pizza. I dream about them but try my best to stay away from them especially the cheesecake because I can't be trusted to eat just one slice.
  • Maddi_InBetweenDays
    Options
    Pizza and peanut M&M's, so so bad. I have no "Stop" mechanism when it comes to either of those.
  • mdsjmom98
    mdsjmom98 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Several things: potato chips are probably the worst, pizza, then I would say desserts. I really like the bakery cakes you can buy with the cool whip topping. I find it very hard to stop at one piece!! We are having an 8th grade graduation party for my youngest, and we are getting that cake, so this weekend I'll have to exercise some extreme self control.