What are your favorite restaurants who provide calorie info?

2»

Replies

• Joysuzhou
    Joysuzhou Posts: 29
    I'm with you. I don't really care for chains and we usually eat out at local establishments so I do a lot of guessing. If I go to a chain on a lunch break, I like Panera Bread because they have the calories displayed on the menu itself, Noodles & Company because I can get a curry with shrimp plus a salad for under 400 calories, and then Subway or places like Qdoba or Moe's where I can customize my meal to meet my caloric requirements.

Great stratifies!! I have to try some of those places you mentioned. I love moe's too , they have a skinny version, so does cheesecake factory, but the quality is not so desirable. I had a Asian salad, man, the size of it, you can bury your face in it :(
  • Joysuzhou
    Joysuzhou Posts: 29
    As a former server at Red Robin, I can honestly say the nutritional information is fabulous! On their website is a food customizer that you can select your menu choice, then add and subtract any ingredient. It will tell you calories, carbs, sodium, fat, etc.

I highly recommend a Simple Burger, substitute a turkey patty, no pickles, with a lettuce bun. For a side add chipotle black beans. Delish!

I am for sure checking it out! Thanks for the tip! I love turkey burger, rubye Tuesday makes a good one for 590 cal's w/o mayo, yummmm