Another 40's mom with young kids - please help!

Options
Hi there,

I am 44 years old with a 5 year old and a 7 month old. Lost about 30 lbs before getting pregnant with number two. Now I'm serious about getting back in healthy shape. As you can see, I just started and don't have many MFP friends yet so please feel free to add me to your friends or write here and I'll add you. I can definitely use all the support I can get!

Thanks!
Rachel

Replies

• thriftycupl
    thriftycupl Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I'm similar in age with children as well. I've been doing this a while but want to lose more.

Friend request coming.
  • misticache
    misticache Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be 37 next month and my kids aren't young, they're teenagers, but I'm always looking for dedicated friends that log in everyday and give support. It does get easier I can tell you that.

Review my profile and send me a request if you're interested.
  • tracpo
    tracpo Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm close in age (41) with a 7yo and crazily enough thinking about having a #2. Want to lose more weight before I do that. I have more to lose than you but I know moms could use all the support they can. Friend request coming.
  • momma3sweetgirls
    momma3sweetgirls Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    37 here with 4 kids - 7, 5, 4, and 19 months. I'll add you!
  • PurplePookie
    PurplePookie Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Welcome and thanks for the post - friend request sent. I'm 42 with preschool children and have been looking for older moms of young children to be friends with myself. I'm here every day working hard to get healthy for my children - I'll take all the dedicated, supportive friends I can get. :)
  • pattijacq
    pattijacq Posts: 3
    Options
    You can do it! Once you get started, you are going to love yourself for it.