Yoga Addict

Options
So, I started doing yoga about two weeks ago and I'm totally addicted! It's the best workout I've ever had and I feel so great! I've already started to notice results in my body. Can't wait to go to class today!! I strongly recommend it to anyone. Even if you aren't flexible or anything like that, the instructors are always there to help modify pose. And as they always say, the yoga studio is not a place of judgement.

Replies

• yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,786 Member
    Options
    Seconded.
  • barbarella
    barbarella Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Bravo Grasshopper! :flowerforyou:

I can't wait to get to a yoga class again.
    Class times at my gym aren't very convenient for me though. :grumble:

Keep going on those Down Doggies! :love: :laugh:
  • SamiRose
    SamiRose Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I love Yoga! Every class I go to I leave with a feeling of excitement, I'm more awake, and no matter what mood I go to class with I'm sure to leave with a much much better mood. (Funny how that works)
  • knottylibrarian
    Options
    I love love love yoga! I started 5 or 6 weeks ago but was addicted after my very first class! Congratulations on finding a healthy life-long habit!
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    I just started Bikram Yoga and wow - what a workout. who said you don't get your heart rate up doing yoga? The only caveat is that YOU MUST properly hydrate prior to class and if you haven't you get the dreaded dehydration migraine and shakes. I had to skip yesterday because I didn't have a chance to drink enough during the day.