Hello College student looking to tone up and be healthier

Options
I joined this a few months ago, then went off to college and forgot my logon, but I'm home now and found my old password.
In College (going back as a non-traditional student at 27 to get my assoicates degree) I started to loose weight went fron a high of 135 to a low of 115, and was happy as I'm only 4'10" and didnt want to loose too much more than that. I got a foot injury about a month ago and haven't been keeping up with going to the gym or working out very much. I guess from that and eating too much junk food fron the canteen I gained back a lot as I'm back at about 130, so I decided to get back on the wagon and am glad to be here with a good supporting community/forum as this.

I got an awesome deal for agym membership at $10 a month or $100 per year, I'm trying to go with my sister at least twice a week for about 2 hrs each time. Shes a fitness nut and should consider being a trainer or something like that.

I'm also planning to eat healthier, there are 3 farmers market days here in the small city so I'm wanting to go to them, the Saturday one for sure as its nearest and held at a 5 mile long park. I figure I will go for a walk first then pick up some veggies and fruits. Perhaps even get into that couch to 5 K thing I've heard about.

I'm looking to loose the lovehandles that I've gained, build some strength, get into a yoga class or two and be able to jog/run for longer than a half mile. I'm also looking for low-carb recipes and friends to share them with, so feel free to add me as a friend if you want.