having a drink after work..

Options
Just curious to see how many of you have a drink every once in a while when you get home from your work day. What are your thoughts on this? Bad for your calorie intake or can it be factored in?

Replies

• EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Just curious to see how many of you have a drink every once in a while when you get home from your work day. What are your thoughts on this? Bad for your calorie intake or can it be factored in?

I used to have a few drinks on my lunch break. Made the rest of work so much more fun.
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    I attempt to anticipate it, and cut out a snack or do some extra time at the gym.

JM
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I used to have a few drinks on my lunch break. Made the rest of work so much more fun.

Yep, I'm guilty.

I try to factor it in. It's almost like buying it back. X number of shots = X amount of extra cardio.
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    I do!! Pretty much every Friday. I log my alcohol and try to keep within calories.
  • nichalsont
    nichalsont Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I dislike my job in a major way. I have a drink or two or three at most, but I try to hold it to 1 or 2 nights. After a particularly bad day last week, I counted 3 Bud Light's and a bowl of air popped popcorn as my dinner. That reminds me. I need to add beer to my shopping list for this week. It has been an unpleasant week. :explode: