Anyone starting Ripped in 30 6/1?

Options
Hey! I'm starting ripped in 30 today anyone want to join me? Anyone who has completed the workout can you offer any advice? thanks in advance!

Join the RI30 group!
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/6134-ripped-in-30

Replies

• cadmiumyellow7
    Options
    I started - well, am starting today. Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday are the days I like to do strength training, and I count "Ripped in 30" in that category.
  • blessingsx2
    blessingsx2 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Today is my last day on level 2. I've lost 3.5lbs already! My advice to you would be even if you don't feel like doing it on certain days just put it in and push play. You will not regret it, I promise!!
  • morkiemama
    morkiemama Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I've been cycling it in for awhile now. My best advice would be to modify anything that you feel is not good for your body, personally, at the time (e.g. your knees). Some of the moves can be hard on the knees, so I've taken to modifying them so as not to injure myself. :) The important thing is to just keep moving and keep your heart rate up! :D
  • butterflybby
    Options
    thanks for all the advice! I'm on day 3, I'm trying to make each day of RI30 a priority. I haven't had any problems with my knees so far, but I don't try to keep up with jillian on some of the different exercises to avoid injury.
  • chrissilini
    chrissilini Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I started it last week. I've done 4 days. I struggle with some of it but keep plugging away at it. The pushups and planks are the hardest for me. I've had 2 surgeries in the last 7 months that have done a number on my pecs. I'm trying to build my upper body strength but it's a challenge.