Protien

Options
How do u guys stay low on the protein count??? if i have like eggs or cottage cheese for breakfast and then chicken or fish for lunch i am already over on my protein count and i haven't even got to dinner yet!!! Was just curious if any had the same problem and how they solved it????

Replies

• FUZZBUZZ4
    Options
    How do u guys stay low on the protein count??? if i have like eggs or cottage cheese for breakfast and then chicken or fish for lunch i am already over on my protein count and i haven't even got to dinner yet!!! Was just curious if any had the same problem and how they solved it????
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,786 Member
    Options
    I don't worry about it. I'm a vegetarian and I'm over on my protein. It won't hurt you and might even help. Just make sure you get your fiber as well.
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I don't, I eat 40% of my calories from protein. :laugh: You don't have to stick to 15%, that's quite low. Feel free to bump it to 25%. As long as fat's stay between 20-30%, you can play around with carbs and protein until you find something that works for you.
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    Options
    I'm always over my protein more often than anything and way under everything else. It doesn't seem to be hurting me. :happy:
  • Anise6789
    Anise6789 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I have fiber and fruit for breakfast. Usually oats. i/2 cup cottage cheese and vegetables at luch, or just a salad. I stay within my protein range.
  • markfloyd
    Options
    I don't concern myself with the Protein. I try to keep the Fat and Carbs well within range. I also take additiional protein because I train with weights. If you need to keep your protein low, you'll have to eat smaller portions of meat.