WALKERS - 100 Mile Challenge - June **2nd Group**

Options
Herb posted a challenge for walkers .. 100 miles in the month of June.
Unfortunately his group filled up due to an overwhelming amount of people who wanted to participate.

I loved the idea so much, I've decided to make a second group for the same challenge for those of us that missed the cut and still want to participate!

This is my first challenge, and my first time posting like this on MFP, so if the below link to join the group doesn't work, please forgive me and send me a message and I will add you to our challenge!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/6137-100-mile-challenge-june-walkers

Honest and friendly competitors only, please :)

Replies

• foraubs
    foraubs Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    bumpitty bump bump bump
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join, but the link to the group wont work for me.

I'm a keen walker whos building up her fitness level by walking the canal near me. I average 9 miles each time.:smile:
  • foraubs
    foraubs Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join, but the link to the group wont work for me.

I'm a keen walker whos building up her fitness level by walking the canal near me. I average 9 miles each time.:smile:

That's amazing! I'm sure you'll do very, very well!
    I'm rather novice myself but looking to challenge myself with all of you!
    I've sent you a request to join :)

For anyone else thinking this is something they'd like to participate in, please send me a message or reply here to be added to our group! We're only 4 days into June ... still lots of days left to tackle those miles!
  • swagga2trill
    swagga2trill Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this. walking is my main exercise right now for this month i have already walked 18 miles and headed for 3 more tonight
  • ki4yxo
    ki4yxo Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I need to keep an eye on this thread, but as of now I only walk about
    50 miles per month.