240 to 213 and still a long way to go, with pics!

Options
2»

Replies

• Traceyrohrer
    Traceyrohrer Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You look great!! I need to lose a lot of weight and need all the help I can get. Today is just my second day on here, I need to figure out how to get friends so they can motivate me and me motivate them. :smile:
  • OVERWEIGHTLUVA
    OVERWEIGHTLUVA Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You might now be at your goal but You can DEF see a difference!! WAY TO GO!!
  • aholder01
    aholder01 Posts: 3
    Options
    A big WHOO HOO to you And CONGRATS!
    I to started out heavier than I had been in my whole life so far and alot of stress big move and some personal things caused me to lose 75lbs very quickly. I have flabby every where now but anm continuing to lose and i'm doing gym with my husband and it's going great!
    i still have a long way to go but i am accomplishing my smaller goals i set for myself to get to the bigger one and this does make all the difference.
    water gain weight gain all this will happen as i have learned but it will also go down and away if you stick with it.
    look at it as re-sculpting your body this is not an over night creation, it's going to take time and you can do this.
    again congrats you look great and should be very proud of yourself.
  • CristaA42962
    CristaA42962 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your encouragement and support! It is what I need to keep going. I am thankful I found this site/app!!
  • lpbm5
    lpbm5 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    wow! you're doing great!!! congratulations!
  • jody0726
    jody0726 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Bless your heart!!! I feel your pain friend!! So sorry to hear what you went through. You are a beautiful person. Hold your head high - you are an overcomer!!!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weightloss!! You look great!
  • ClaSSiE86
    ClaSSiE86 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    you're doing great! keep up the great work! (:

15995782.png
  • LuckBeWithU
    LuckBeWithU Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You Doing Amazing and Look Fantastic.....
    Keep Up The Great Work.

Best Wishes:smile:
  • kittyinaz
    kittyinaz Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! The way you look right now is the way I want to eventually end up as. That would be my ultimate goal. Congrats on the success and keep up the great work!
  • Fani2003
    Fani2003 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Way to go!
  • bethygirlie
    bethygirlie Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    you're doing amazing!!!
  • Julie0176
    Julie0176 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You're doing really well and the pic shows your transformation. Well done x
  • Joyfulll1
    Joyfulll1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I really want to comment about someone that would text their wife and ask for a divorce but instead I'll just say...........you are on the fast track to wonderful! Keep up the good work girl. There is nothing but happy in your future!!
  • jfrankic
    jfrankic Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's great. You look great and you look like you FEEL so much better. Keep it up! Thanks for the motivation.
  • yelpat
    yelpat Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Keep it up, you look fantastic
  • ruffalicious
    ruffalicious Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    big difference. awesome job ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!