New to MFP

Options
Hi,

I am new to this site, and hope it will help me in changing my lifestyle.

I've been unhappy with my weight for quite some time, and I'm at the point where I need to make a change. I feel unhealthy and it is very uncomfortable. I get winded walking up the hill to my car after work and am very embarassed by that! I want to lose weight and get healthy.

I know this is going to be hard, but I'm in it for the long haul and am grateful for a site like this because I think it will help.

Replies

• Kanderson47
    Kanderson47 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I am new to this site, and hope it will help me in changing my lifestyle.

I've been unhappy with my weight for quite some time, and I'm at the point where I need to make a change. I feel unhealthy and it is very uncomfortable. I get winded walking up the hill to my car after work and am very embarassed by that! I want to lose weight and get healthy.

I know this is going to be hard, but I'm in it for the long haul and am grateful for a site like this because I think it will help.

This site is great...welcome...:smile: and good luck..YOU can do it!!! :wink:
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    You are here for the right reasons and with the right attitude! I'm betting that you will be a success! this is a great place to be!!! Welcome!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This site is awesome, you will love it here if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you that I wish that you have great success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!! :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: