Starting Brazil Butt Lift

Options
Anyone want to join me?? I just ordered the DVD's yesterday..
If you are doing this workout or have done this workout add me!
I have a beachbody coach and my "team is all doing it which is kind of cool, but I like MFP. Haven't tried out the Beachbody Club Membership.. I love MyFitnessPal.. I wouldn't want to log all my food twice and I'm not leaving this awesome place! :smile:

Replies

• msgremmy
    msgremmy Posts: 88
    Options
    I'm doing it, too, as you've already figured out :) It is a lot of fun, but it is still challenging. I haven't really explored the Beach Body stuff, though at the end of every workout there are ads that make me think I should.

Get ready for lots of booty shaking and for the word "butt" to completely lose meaning because you hear it so much. haha!
  • Flaming_Reef
    Flaming_Reef Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I just completed day 4. Quite a workout!! High and tight kills me every time. I might exchange the Sculpt video for something else, for some reason I don't like it very much.
  • msgremmy
    msgremmy Posts: 88
    Options
    I just completed day 4. Quite a workout!! High and tight kills me every time. I might exchange the Sculpt video for something else, for some reason I don't like it very much.

I don't like Sculpt either, but I think it does target spots that aren't really hit in other workouts-- specifically the arms. I'm annoyed because I have to do it essentially every other day for the pear shape.
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    I read a ton of reviews before purchasing videos. I actually purchased Turbo Fire and got a copy of Chalean Extreme as part of the deal. I HATED TF (hate cardio, no stamina) so I decided to start CHX. Did 90 days and LOVED it.

Then I decided to work on the "trouble spots." Yep, you guessed it, in comes Leandro with his "I promiz U! I gar-un-tee to U! Stick with me and U will get the body u want!"

2 things I wish I had known when starting:
    Cardio Axe deserves a supportive Bra. The more dance-y you are, the higher the burn (and the higher the bounce).
    You'll need some light weights (up to 10-15lbs depending on your level) for Sculpt. -well, you can use bands also but I prefer weights-

I didn't see results "really" for a few weeks, but this week (4) I am definately seeing some thinner thighs and -maybe- my butt looks smoother. Lord knows I definately am feeling uber sexy!

FReef- Stick with the Sculpt. Every time you do it you WILL get better. But he has some CRAZY moves (the mermaid and those stupid tricep lifts).

Love meeting people doing the same thing as me :) I'm "pear" until the end of the week and then i'm supposed to do 4 weeks of "classic."

GL everyone!!
  • bbcoachanapolo
    Options
    I started Brazil Butt lift last thursday and am also doubling up with Turbo Fire. A week later I am down 5 inches off my waist and shed 1.5% body fat!

If anybody would like to talk and get motivated together here is my fb =)

http://www.facebook.com/bbcoachanapolo
  • livinfitanfun
    Options
    I have started it and starting it up next month on the 1st. You can add me if you like!
  • xSCiNTILLATEx79
    xSCiNTILLATEx79 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I have the DVD I'll do it too sometimes, havent done it for awhile. I have the beachbody TurboJam too, thats a butt kicker :)
    Will send a FR