Alright Success' What's your favorite workout music?

Options
2»

Replies

• michelechavez
    Options
    Groovelectric podcast by DJ Steve Boyett.
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    These Days and Walk by foo fighters
    Almost any eminem song
    I like angry music to run to.
  • piratesaregrand
    piratesaregrand Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Got the ju by weta

Came on while I was using my cross trainer, made me go so fast my legs nearly dropped off.
  • sharon7250
    sharon7250 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Moves like Jagger/Marron 5, Mr Saxo Beat/Alexander Stan, My My My(Funktary Radio mix)/Armand Van Helden, Decota/Sterophonics, Turn Me On/Nicki Minaj, Hot Right Now/Rita Ora
  • mali240
    mali240 Posts: 126
    Options
    99 problems by jay z
    Power (remix) by Kanye/jay z/ Swiss beats

I love anything by jay a and eminem but these two songs r always on my play list
  • mkissa2
    mkissa2 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I listen to Reid Speed- Under the Influence for EVERY run. Sometimes I start it in different places, but all of the songs are mixed together so you can't listen to them on shuffle without it being weird. Its definitely in the Electronica/Dance category, but I never get sick of it and its upbeat and amazing through the whole "disc"

ETA: I'm sure I will add some more to my list eventually, maybe some Sweedish House Mafia or the like, but I can't help but run to this type of music.
  • MissStatement
    MissStatement Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'll fly my nerd flag proudly and say anything by Rush.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!