my boobs

Options
foxyforce
foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
i can already tell they are shrinking, my breasts are mostly fat, so sad...they are firming up :frown:

Replies

• Cariñosita
    Cariñosita Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I've already dropped from a C to a B :cry: The one place that I didn't need to lose.......
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Congrats? :drinker:
  • gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I'm an F
    TAKE MY BOOBS- PLEASE!!!

I'm not losing them at all :grumble: I'd jump for joy if they started to go away. It'd be interesting to be able to jump and not get a black eye.
  • foxyforce
    Options
    I'm an F
    TAKE MY BOOBS- PLEASE!!!

I'm not losing them at all :grumble: I'd jump for joy if they started to go away. It'd be interesting to be able to jump and not get a black eye.

haha, i can easily do that. it is kind of discouraging....but i guess i'll just have to deal with it if i want to be fit.
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    DD to C :indifferent: I like it now - but dont' want anymore lost! My @$$ is all fat too, when will it start shrinking?? :laugh:
  • Daisy_May
    Daisy_May Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I was the same way, I was an H even when I got down to 142lbs, never lost a pound of my boobies! So I had a reduction in October, best thing I've ever done:happy:
  • foxyforce
    Options
    that is all fine and dandy for you bigger busted ladies, but i am a B, a small, cute tiny, B that does not awnt to go down to an A, i think i will cry, and wear sweaters forever :sad:

grass is ALWAYS greener on the other side
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    DD to C :indifferent: I like it now - but dont' want anymore lost! My @$$ is all fat too, when will it start shrinking?? :laugh:

Don't wish for that...mine has gone from fat to flat!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    I wonder how many guys popped into this thread hoping for pictures?
  • m2kjenn
    m2kjenn Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    that's always the first place to lose for me. Bye-bye to my C cups, welcome back little B's. One of my girlfriends had a reduction last year, she is very happy too. I told her wished we could have worked out a partial transplant or something :)
  • jcarter0525
    Options
    In an emergency situation, I'll bet you'll be able to run a lot better than someone with a huge chest (like me). I hate them! Back and shoulder pain is no fun! You can always buy the bras from Vicky Secrets that boost you up!
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    that is all fine and dandy for you bigger busted ladies, but i am a B, a small, cute tiny, B that does not awnt to go down to an A, i think i will cry, and wear sweaters forever :sad:

grass is ALWAYS greener on the other side

At least you'll never be saggy! I'm a B and still perky and I'm almost 50! You probably won't go down to an A so don't worry about it.
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options

I'm sure quite a few:laugh:
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    Omg I didn't know there was anything past D! ... I'm at A :laugh:

~Leash :heart:
  • foxyforce
    Options
    In an emergency situation, I'll bet you'll be able to run a lot better than someone with a huge chest (like me). I hate them! Back and shoulder pain is no fun! You can always buy the bras from Vicky Secrets that boost you up!

thats hillarious- so in the event that i need to save my life the bigger busted ladies would go first! hahaha...jkjk
  • pniana
    pniana Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    DD to a C too!! And LOVIN' it!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options

I'm sure quite a few:laugh:

Undoubtedly-- there were 119 views, and only 16 posts--

Men-- sheesh. :noway: :wink:
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options

Ya',,, that would be me. :devil:

I feel your pain. When I started I had a big, manly 47" chest. Now I'm down to a 44" (A cup, BTW).

Measurements are now 44-36-40, and I got my "V" back back. It's all good.

Who wants pics'? :happy:
  • Daisy_May
    Daisy_May Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    that's always the first place to lose for me. Bye-bye to my C cups, welcome back little B's. One of my girlfriends had a reduction last year, she is very happy too. I told her wished we could have worked out a partial transplant or something :)

my mom who's an A asked me to bring her home a doggy bag after my surgery! :laugh:
  • kitn621
    kitn621 Posts: 215
    Options

LOL :bigsmile: :laugh: :tongue:
    too funny!!!