Pre-baby Weight!

Options
Yay! I am officially one pound BELOW my pre-pregnancy weight! Granite, it took me 5 1/2 months to get there, but I did it!!!! Now if only the ugly C-section tummy pooch would disapear too :grumble:

Replies

• jcarter0525
    Options
    Congrats! It took me about that much time to take off the baby weight of my recent pregnancy. However, I still haven't taken all the weight off of my first pregnancy which was more than 6 years ago! lol i'm close though! I know about that pooch all too well. I'm pretty sure it will go away with lots of blood, sweat, and tears through exercise.
  • JessiJean
    JessiJean Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! I have been running to try to get the C Section pouch to go away. Wishing you luck with yours! :flowerforyou:
  • weaverc
    weaverc Posts: 158
    Options
    Congratulations!!! It took me about 15months to lose my pre-babies weight. I never got back to my pre-baby weight from the first child, so it took me longer to lose it with the second. Now I am going for pre-wedding weight!
  • jenzimmer
    jenzimmer Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Good job! I'm still about 5 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight. I'm impressed! Keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:
  • melody6387
    melody6387 Posts: 49
    Options
    I'm totally with you on the POOCH!!! Will that thing ever go away??:cry:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!