Replies

• TennisQtpye
    TennisQtpye Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Well done!!! U can see the difference
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Wow, you can really see a difference in your face! keep it up!
  • elcieloesazul
    elcieloesazul Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Huge difference; great work!
  • Camie3
    Camie3 Posts: 16
    Options
    You're doing GREAT!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss!!!
  • WorkitoutBev
    WorkitoutBev Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You will do it, you look so good. I'm so happy for you. Can you please help me, I need help. I'm not eating what MFP say I should and I'm not losing either, so far only 3 lbs and I'm about to give up. Please add me as a friend..
  • boriquaqueen76
    Options
    you look fabulous. keep up the great work
  • aphrogirl2002
    Options
    You are an inspiration to me. Keep up the good work!
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Congrats!
  • Fit_SailorsWife
    Fit_SailorsWife Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    wtg!
  • poundsgalore
    poundsgalore Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful! You should be very proud!!
  • gypsybree
    gypsybree Posts: 218
    Options
    Wow your belly is shrunk!
    That is a beautiful dress your friend has good tastes and you'll look beautiful even if you shrink and keep the same size!
    congrats, beautiful! :)
  • jeturner4
    jeturner4 Posts: 11
    Options
    You look great, that is AWESOME!!! You're going to look amazing at your friend's wedding. That is really impressive stuff for just five weeks! Congratulations!!! :D
  • gypsybree
    gypsybree Posts: 218
    Options
    That is a beautiful dress your friend has good tastes and you'll look beautiful even if you shrink and keep the same size!

Wow I just reread that and realized it sounded rude. I meant that I buy the same type of dresses that have the pleats I guess they're called and I love it cause when I shrink the pleats make a more pleated look so they're great large or tiny as long as the shoulders fit then you can still wear the dress! And I love flowy material :)
  • k011185
    k011185 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I can't believe that is only 13 pounds! Awesome work!
  • BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Good job! I can really see your weight loss! You will rock that dress on her wedding day, girl!
  • soulynyc
    soulynyc Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    yep i see a difference. congrats!
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    You can sure see a difference between the top two pics, well done so far and keep us updated!!
  • rudarbe
    rudarbe Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Wow! You can tell the difference!!! Good luck and keep up the great work girlfriend!
  • Kalebsmommy424
    Kalebsmommy424 Posts: 110 Member
    Options

Wow I just reread that and realized it sounded rude. I meant that I buy the same type of dresses that have the pleats I guess they're called and I love it cause when I shrink the pleats make a more pleated look so they're great large or tiny as long as the shoulders fit then you can still wear the dress! And I love flowy material :)

Didint sound rude at all..I knew exactly what u meant..and thank u so much@!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!