my journey so far....

Options
Lift_This_
Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
I may have started this journey just about a year ago after I saw a great friend and sister for life having success ...but only got serious about it when i was let go from a job that wasn't a fit for me(to put it nicely) (170 days ago or so). I had always been the bigger girl....I did sports all through high school and college...track was my callling and threw the shot put, discus and hammer...funny thing is...when we got to large competitions i was considered small...haha

i realized i needed to change when i was framing pictures from my birthday trip to vegas....this is not a pic i was too fond of.

photobucket-28222-1338494439251.jpg

this pic was taken in february about 30 pounds lighter...sorry for the corniness...

photobucket-4722-1329438266802.jpg

around april and 40 pounds down.

photobucket-27994-1338494442515.jpg

in may, getting ready for a grand 24 hour event and about 48 pounds gone.

photobucket-21067-1338494440546.jpg

this was taken last night and as we can see the shirt i am wearing is the same one from the start of my journey. it is now more like a short dress than a shirt....i could fit maybe another me in there.

photobucket-28935-1338523546631.jpg

I am about 17 pounds from my goal weight...Once i reach it i am going to reevaluate things and see if I lose 10 more.
I would love to thank all my MFP friends who have been with me on this journey...they have pushed me hard everyday to continue to be the best.

p.s. love the fact my legs are still muscular...but much more toned than they were last summer. I am hoping to get into scottish highland games, maybe worlds strongest woman comps(this is a dream of mine) and hopefully back into track and field...I would love to find a coach who can get me to the Olympics (dream since I was a child).

Replies

• Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    you ****ing rock girl! I didnt recognize you!!! no stopping or i will kick your *kitten*!
  • Loko_Ino
    Loko_Ino Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    You are awesome!!
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    there is no stopping you - girl you look FABULOUS!!!
  • Lift_This_
    Options
    You are awesome!!

thank you....you have pushed me to be so!!!
  • Lift_This_
    Options
    you ****ing rock girl! I didnt recognize you!!! no stopping or i will kick your *kitten*!

i would love an *kitten* kicking from you :love: :wink:
  • Lift_This_
    Options
    there is no stopping you - girl you look FABULOUS!!!

thank you!
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    WAY TO KICK *kitten*!
  • Lift_This_
    Options
    WAY TO KICK *kitten*!

thank you!
  • kristina815
    Options
    You are amazing!!!
  • Lift_This_
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!