down 40lbs - looking for support to keep going

Options
So I have been on MFP since early Jan and am down just over 40lbs. I have been doing pretty good except now with summer here and different events going on it has been harder to keep at it. I would love to have more friends to help me stay accountable and give me positive feedback on all this work I have been doing.

Replies

• just4u_cara
    just4u_cara Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I just joined Club 40 today! Feels wonderful but hope Club 50 isn't too far off ;)

Still 60+ to lose yet so am here for the long haul. Perhaps we can offer each other the support and encouragement we need to keep losing?
  • ijiiii
    ijiiii Posts: 61
    Options
    I've seen many weight loss logs that been going on for months. It's amazing how great looking people become after shedding 100 lbs. Your profile says you are 27 years old, and you've already lost 40 lbs. You are on track to success already. Not sure what "events" you are referring to about hindering your progress, but at least just keep eating right and you'll keeping on shedding the pounds.
  • aimee_fit4life
    Options
    great job!! It is awesome to be part of the 40 club!! :)

as for 'events' this summer I have lots of weddings, baby showers, wedding showers, bachlorette parties and graduations to attend. They are spread out enought that they tend to lead to some minor weight gain, but I'm am still proud of where I'm at.