Not In a Healthy Place

Options
I weighed myself today and I weigh 147lbs...sooooo sooo fat. I haven't ever been this heavy and I feel so badly about myself:sick: :sick: :brokenheart: :brokenheart: :cry: . I am so fat. I have battled eating disorders and they are cyclical. I have been 98lbs as an adult at my lowest and 147 lbs at my highest. I want to weigh around 105lbs and I need the support of a community to help me battle his cylical addiction. I was wondering if I can count on your help!?!?!?

Replies

• JessiJean
    JessiJean Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I have been there! At my lowest I was 97lbs, and at my highest (9months pregnant) 185! I am making a slow change, but I am making absolutely sure that I eat the right kinds of foods. You have to eat in order to loose the weight. If you starve your body will hang onto the fat. If you ever need support hit me up anytime! You can do this and still be healthy!!
  • willywonka
    willywonka Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    of course you can count on us. PLEASE don't be so hard on yourself, please know that even though you feel fat and horrible, 147 lbs is a healthy weight!! How tall are you?
    don't beat yourself up!!! take it one day at a time and we are all here for you :flowerforyou:
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    I am 147 and I am looking quite fine, but if you're shorter (I'm 5'5"), then yes, 147 might look and feel yucky to you.

Welcome to MFP! :heart: You've come to the right place!! You can count on a lot of good advice! Take the suggestions, do a lot of reading (it'll help direct you), and you'll be losing weight in no time at all!! :flowerforyou:
  • Brenna
    Brenna Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Welcome- this is a great resource and I am so happy with the support here.

However, as far as help with a disease and battling eating disorders. You might want to consult professionals and people that can really help you identify your issues with eating and weight gain.

Also, careful about the F word (Fat) especially when 147 is a great weight and often a goal of other members here.

Good luck on your journey- be good to yourself! I hope you find the self-love you deserve!
  • ilmommkc
    ilmommkc Posts: 73
    Options
    I'm sure you probably feel squishy and uncomfortable but remember it isnt as bad as you may think. I would consult professionals if you have had/have eating disorders. Good luck!

I am only 5'1" and after losing 44.4lbs, I am 150.6 pounds. Yes, I still need to lose about 25lbs, but I feel damn good.
  • runnerwithstyle
    runnerwithstyle Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I am 5 3
  • injuneer81
    injuneer81 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    don't be so hard on yourself.

If you want to lose a few to become more perfectly fit that is okay but you are definitely not "so fat".

You look great in your pic.
  • injuneer81
    injuneer81 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    and yes you can't count on peoples help in this community