Anybody a tea fan? <3

Options

Replies

• tenshiblue
    tenshiblue Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I love to drink organic white tea. I drink my tea plain.
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I love Ooolong, especially Mahjarong Chai, though there are a few others I can't remember the name of right now.
  • MystiqueASAP
    MystiqueASAP Posts: 747
    Options
    Oolong
    Chamomile
  • holly1283
    holly1283 Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    I like Twining's Earl Grey and English breakfast tea. I drink the "plain old stuff" too. I've been drinking tea for about30 years and I don't know what matcha tea is. Would someone clue this old lady in?
  • KourtneyP83
    KourtneyP83 Posts: 319
    Options
    I like cinnamon tea...but I only drink it when my throat feels like sandpaper which is pretty rarely :)
  • christinehetz80
    christinehetz80 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Teavana has amazing flavored teas...Caribbean breeze is one of my faves.
  • sthomas94403
    Options
    Yorkshire Tea from Taylors of Harrogate. With milk or without, sweetened or un-, I like to change it up!
  • Geyser_Mountain_Dreamer
    Options
    I'm a huge proponent of drinking green tea. I drink "green surprise" nearly everyday. "Green surprise" is 24oz. of organic green tea, two or three tablespoons of freshly squeezed organic lemon juice, two tablespoons of raw organic apple cider vinegar, and two tablespoons of raw organic agave nectar. I was using organic honey, but I recently switched to agave. "Green Surprise" is a bit of an acquired taste, but once you get used to it you'll love it and you'll feel great. You think coffee wakes you up? Holy cow......try "green surprise". Plus, it's extremely healthy for you.
  • SylviaEH
    SylviaEH Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, new to this. My usual tea is PG made weak with ss milk no sugar or sub. Consume about 6 mugs a day.
    Can recommend Twinnings Chamomile and Spearmint. Its very refreshing and can be taken hot or cold. (Make it hot). I put this in my drinking flask and can sip when I like.
  • Nunziata29
    Options
    I love coffee, but the way I like it with French vanilla creamer and the amount I drink gives me 300-400 extra calories a day. Not cool! So I'll stick with tea. I sweeten it with splenda and that does it for me. I loke chamomile, peppermint, raspberry and blueberry. I find it funny that when I drink tea I take in wayyyyy more fluids then drinking anything else. I guess since they're all caffein free I'm good to go.
  • morkiemama
    morkiemama Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Loose tea is amazing and has made me a bit of a bagged tea snob. :( I still drink Celestial Seasonings when I need something quick. :)

My all time favorite, loose or bagged, is chai. :)

(Fun fact: Chai already means "tea." I found this out after a friend giggled at me after I said "chai tea" and told me! Now she asks me if I would like some "tea tea" anytime she offers me chai lol :P)
  • Ketomaniac9
    Ketomaniac9 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Used to hate hate hate unsweetened tea but its growing on me now..
  • JBennis1013
    JBennis1013 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Right now my favorite is Bear Trap from DAVIDsTea!!
  • kappyblu
    kappyblu Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    My favorite daytime teas are from White Lion. The raspberry truffle, tuscan garden, white ambrosia, green passion....they are all soooooooooo good. Check out whiteliontea.com...or buy them on Amazon for much cheaper.

My favorite nighttime tea is sleepytime vanilla from Celestial Seasonings. So relaxing and yummy..these you can get at any grocery store.

Gonna go brew a cup right now!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • MNguerita
    MNguerita Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Love this chocolate mint black loose tea from a local tea shop from back home in MN (they have a good chocolate coconut that is good too), but my favorite right now is republic of tea's hibiscus with pineapple and lychee. Caffiene free and does not require any additional sweetener as it already has a sweet flavor...plus one of my friends old me that the hibiscus is supposedly good for high bp too, but don't know if that is true or not.
  • returntorural
    returntorural Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I've been enjoying Lipton's Green Tea Superfruit: Red Goji and Raspberry tea lately.
    I also love several of the flavours of YogiTea.
  • rachelelizabeth88
    rachelelizabeth88 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm a green tea kinda person <3 always have a cup in the AM... sometimes after work... and occasionally before bed :)
  • miracle4me
    miracle4me Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I am not a green tea fan but drink it to speed up my metabolism. I put my favorite spearmint tea in with the green tea and it tastes more like spearmint than green tea. In fact I am drinking some now. I want to check out the raspberry truffle that sounds really yummy.
  • Liasings
    Liasings Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Love tea, especially hot tea. I like Earl Grey and Tazo "Zen". I even have a Zarafina tea maker, which is fun to watch.
  • iCupCakeNZ
    iCupCakeNZ Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Despite being a complete coffee addict, I'm a lover of green tea, no sugar or milk just green tea and hot water <3