NSV shopping rewards--where do you go to shop?

Options
13»

Replies

• jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I pretty much never have enough patience to go to Ross/TJ MAxx/etc.

My go tos are H&M, Old Navy (but I have trouble with fit there most of the time), Ann Taylor Loft (but the one closest to me closed, so that might be off the list), Gap, Target (lots of good stuff here), Kohl's. Online: ASOS, Dorothy Perkins.

I haven't tried Modcloth, but it is on my list, and maybe I can get a dress there for some summer weddings.

If I am spending more: Macy's, Nordstrom., Banana Republic

If I am feeling patient: Nordstrom Rack.

I still have a ways to go until I get to goal, but I also don't have a closet full of sizes. Every inch I lose now is putting me into pretty much uncharted territory as an adult, and I have worked through almost all of my small clothes at this point. I have 1-3 skirts that are a little snug, and that is about it. I purchased a couple of dresses a few sizes down that I am hoping to save as one of my goals.

I realize now, it is time to make an "at Goal" shopping list and start saving!
  • leslisa
    leslisa Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Coldwater Creek Outlet cause their sizes are bigger than normal. I like thinking I wear a size 4 =). Also, you cannot beat a $5.00 pair of work slacks...
  • Sharon009
    Sharon009 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    The Loft, Gap, Macy's, Buckle mostly The Loft
  • hellokitty41489
    Options
    I'm currently loving American Eagle and PINK at Victoria's Secret. Over the weekend I fit into Abercrombie and Hollister for the first time so I'm sure they will be added to the list :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!