Newbie looking for other with over 100 lbs to lose

1235»

Replies

• todayis4me
    todayis4me Posts: 184 Member
    I lost 78 already before finding m f p .....got at least 50more to go.....feel free to add me.
  • Kayla_292to165
    Kayla_292to165 Posts: 249 Member
    I'm not completely new, but I started Jan 1 with 108 to lose. I've lost 29...only 79 left but feel free to add me!
  • whitneyas
    whitneyas Posts: 95 Member
    I would love to lose 90-110... I figure I will know when I get there! Feel free to add me too!
  • Hello & welcome! I have about 95 lbs. to go!
  • Clouds1180
    Clouds1180 Posts: 4 Member
    I am a newbie and I have over 150 pounds to loose, I am morbidly obese at 309 pounds, so far I've lost 5 pounds, I have been doing protein shake as a meal replacement and it has helped, I am hoping to have bariatric surgery soon.
  • hello everyone,
    feel free to add me.
    my total goal is 100.
    and so far i have lost 30 in 2012.
    i'm going the slow and steady route
    :)
  • kmm7309
    kmm7309 Posts: 802 Member
    Honestly I've lost 62 so far, but I still have 63 to go. I didn't do the math until I started replying to this thread.
  • add me!
  • xbloomerbrigade
    xbloomerbrigade Posts: 58 Member
    I got 250 to lose. If you are a positive supportive person, feel free to add me.
  • katiesmit1
    katiesmit1 Posts: 4 Member
    i have been struggling for years with my weight and I lose it and gain more then i lose back. So I also have more than 100lbs. to lose maybe we can help each other.
  • Please add me. I am near 100 pounds.
  • MariaHammer750
    MariaHammer750 Posts: 86 Member
    95.5 still to go for me. Lost 24.5 so far. Add me please.
  • Name is Charles and I am in the same journey!
  • Marg3030
    Marg3030 Posts: 11 Member
    I am trying to lose around 100lbs or similar in kilos. I think it will take a while .....and would be happy to chat with those who share the goal.
  • Willowana
    Willowana Posts: 493 Member
    I've got roughly 140 lbs to lose. I log in everyday, and my food diary is open to anyone who wants to creep it. Anyone is welcome to add me. Welcome to all that are new here. MFP is awesome. You all will do well here as long as you are honest with yourself! :flowerforyou:
  • JJordon
    JJordon Posts: 857 Member
    102.7 more to lose... and moving like the Energizer bunny.
  • Mermaidyo
    Mermaidyo Posts: 125 Member
    Y'all add me! i've got lil over 100lbs to lose as well :D
  • karmahealer
    karmahealer Posts: 38 Member
    I am too :)