NSV: SIZE 1 Dress! But how does it look?

Options
SPNLuver83
SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
I tried on this dress today in a size 3 and it was too big so I tried on the size 1 thinking I would have troubles but I did not and it fit! So I bought it lol. I told my MFP friends about it and they asked me to post a picture so I took these pics. But now that I see it again I don't think I'm feelin it anymore.... I think I may have bought it just because of the size lol.

Before I possibly returned it though I would like ya'lls opinions.... How do you think it looks on me? If you do like it, do you prefer the black belt (pic 1) or the brown belt (pic 2)? Thanks for your honest feedback! :)

size11.jpg

size1.jpg

Sorry that I look like such crap I just ate dinner and its the end of the night and I didn't feel like "freshening up" lol

Replies

• amnsetie
    amnsetie Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    It's a nice dress but it clashes with yr tatts a bit. would be better in a different colour I think
    Prefer black belt over brown for blue dresses. I only wear brown belts with green or shades of brown.
  • chiquitatwist
    chiquitatwist Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I like the dress a lot. I'm not a fan of either of the belts, but they aren't really my thing anyway. I would say that the black belt probably looks better with it, though. You look beautiful
  • purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    I like the dress but not the color. Black would be better imo.
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Love the dress.. lose the belt though, or maybe a white belt.
  • SPNLuver83
    Options
    I like the dress but not the color. Black would be better imo.

ahhhh I'm tryin to get away from black, especially for the summer! lol plus i just bought a black and pink dress and a black dress with skulls on it lol
  • SPNLuver83
    Options
    Love the dress.. lose the belt though, or maybe a white belt.

thats a good idea... it came with a skinny black belt and has belt loops on the dress so i pretty much have to wear one..
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    don't like the color
  • Herownself
    Herownself Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    The dress totally fits! That's the most important thing. You look great. How about a belt in the same blue so it seems to flow? You could just get a bit of ribbon in blue. It's kinda Rock-a-billy with the tats and put your hair up.
  • SpydrMnky27
    SpydrMnky27 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    It fits nicely but something about it is not right. I think it's the belt...could be the color.
  • Mubb
    Mubb Posts: 90
    Options
    You know what would look awesome with that dress? A frigging. SMILE! !!!!! you look so good you just need to look happier.
  • yummymommy78
    Options
    Love the dress, and it fits great! But it almost seems to be too bright against your tanned skin ... or SOMETHING just doesn't make it go, to me. But then, maybe it's just the lighting. I'd take the belt loops off, if possible, so you can ditch the belt. Or try a white or matching blue. I dunno. But it IS a nice dress. And you look GREAT!!!
  • dlpnrn2b
    dlpnrn2b Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    OK, you asked for honesty.. I personally do not like the dress at all, even if it were a different color. It does clash with the tattoos .. I am not at all trying to be a bitty, I just think your body is amazing and this dress does not compliment it! I honestly think with your complexion and tatts, something in a summer yellow would look amazing on you... again just my opinion :)
  • LuneBleu85
    LuneBleu85 Posts: 217
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I really like it and I don't think it clashes with the tattoos at all. I would like to see a pic without the belt, just to compare! You look great!!!! Congrats on your hard work
  • spynoodle
    spynoodle Posts: 404
    Options
    Sorry, not a fan of the dress. I think you can do better.
  • Mandy86Lee
    Mandy86Lee Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    OK, you asked for honesty.. I personally do not like the dress at all, even if it were a different color. It does clash with the tattoos .. I am not at all trying to be a bitty, I just think your body is amazing and this dress does not compliment it! I honestly think with your complexion and tatts, something in a summer yellow would look amazing on you... again just my opinion :)

I agree!!
  • RunnerFive
    RunnerFive Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I like that fact that it's a sweet dress and you're all tattooed! Like most others, I don't like the belt. A thin red one would look FAB!
  • MMAQueen
    MMAQueen Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    super cute dress! and it fits great! but lose the belt, or find a white or one the same blue.

the colour doesn't match your skin tonne amazingly, but i find bright colours don't match anyone quite right.
  • LindaLouLu
    LindaLouLu Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I like the dress (and LOVE that you made it to that size! Fantastic job! :drinker: ) but there is something that is just "off" about it. I don't know how to describe it other than the dress seems to over shadow you instead of complimenting you? If THAT makes any sense. :huh: ? It's a fabulous dress, a beautiful cut AND fit, but I think perhaps if it was in a different color it'd turn from, "Oh, that's nice" into "Holy wow! BOMBSHELL!!!"

That or I need more coffee.....
    It's probably the coffee thing....
  • dlpnrn2b
    dlpnrn2b Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    and of course a smile.. and I forgot to congratulate you on you NSV girl!! :)