Too Athletic?

Options
I just had a guy on a dating site write to me and say "Yo butch" I replied with "Excuse me?" and he wrote back the following:

"You're TOO athletic... You look like a guy !!
lol..."

So rude!! Oh, and he was self described as "a few pounds over weight" but was more than a few,

Replies

• mcrowe1016
    mcrowe1016 Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    If that is what too athletic looks like, sign me up!
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options

Amen!
  • frootcat
    frootcat Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    What a turd.
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options

Amen!

No kidding! I wanna be you when I grow up :)
  • Mandy86Lee
    Mandy86Lee Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I just had a guy on a dating site write to me and say "Yo butch" I replied with "Excuse me?" and he wrote back the following:

lol..."

So rude!! Oh, and he was self described as "a few pounds over weight" but was more than a few,

how ignorant !! You look amazing !! He can kick rocks barefoot! -_-
  • redcat17
    redcat17 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    He's a loser.

And I don't mean in a good way. You're too good for him!
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    If you look like a guy, then I think I'm gay.
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options

lol..."

:huh: :grumble:

I had a guy go out of his way to email me on a dating site (we were not "matched" up and I had not looked at his profile, so I don't know how he found me) to tell me I had an ugly smile. Stupid boys.

You should just write back and say "you're just jealous cause you can't keep up." Childish, I know...but what a stupidhead. geez.
  • Flugangst
    Flugangst Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I think you look wonderful! ^___^
  • ChrisStoney
    ChrisStoney Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    That's just how he is nice to his *****es...LOL That line probably works 1 time out of 50.....
  • psychofantasy
    Options
    People can be so horrible sometimes. You look great, and don't let some idiotic manchild with a brain the size of an acorn tell you different!
  • Tristis
    Tristis Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I guess your health and fitness offended him. Hah. :)

Don't take it to heart...he is obviously a self-loathing douche bag who finds it easier to insult you to try to make himself feel better than to move his lazy *kitten*.
  • AnnaKate_
    AnnaKate_ Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Too athletic?? Total BS! you look great!!
  • lengirl75
    lengirl75 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    People can be so horrible sometimes. You look great, and don't let some idiotic manchild with a brain the size of an acorn tell you different!
    This!!
  • crazy8ts
    crazy8ts Posts: 360
    Options
    Since he''s a "few pounds overweight" he was intimidated by you...
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Sounds like an insecure douche-bag to me. The silver lining is that you found out about his true personality right away.
  • TitanGM
    TitanGM Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    Lol.. what a sore loser
    He's the typical guy who gets rejected, and wants to unleash his frustration to someone else. Instead of working his lazy *kitten* of to improve as a person, and only then to go out to ask a girl. But what can I say, a man with a childish personality is even worse than a troubled child.
  • jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    Options
    Insecure people put others down to make themselves feel better. It's not about you. You look fabulous.
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    His loss, you look amazing.

Men aren't always bright. I posted a few weeks ago about my boyfriend says "your arms are getting buff" then as I was saying thank you he says " make sure you don't end up with man arms" or something alone those lines. Jerk!
  • hypallage
    hypallage Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! I agree with some of the other posters here, he is probably just insecure in himself so feels the need to attack other people. Obviously far too much time on his hands!