40 or so lbs to lose! want more friends

Options
Keema2003
Keema2003 Posts: 36 Member
Hello Everyone!

I joined MFP a while back, have lost 12 lbs so far. fell off and now Im back and ready to lose the rest of this weight. Starting weight was 195 and I am trying to get to 135/140 looking for friends with similar goals to keep me motivated and vice versa! Anyone else is welcome to add me too as well! :-)

Replies

• Estefaniam1980
    Estefaniam1980 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello ! My name is Estefania . I just started . I weight 202 and want to lose 60 pounds!!!
  • tanthelus
    tanthelus Posts: 4
    Options
    Hello I'm T.J. im looking to drop 70+ pounds and am looking for support and new friends along the way care to join me?
  • pheonixdown
    Options
    Hello OP and everyone else! I think I may actually make a fitting friend for you all. I've listed the weight I'm currently at (189lbs), but, technically speaking, I've lost 19 pounds in the last month or so. My goal is to lose 45 more pounds by December (my B-Day month!).
  • Keema2003
    Options
    Hello OP and everyone else! I think I may actually make a fitting friend for you all. I've listed the weight I'm currently at (189lbs), but, technically speaking, I've lost 19 pounds in the last month or so. My goal is to lose 45 more pounds by December (my B-Day month!).

we have pretty much the same goal! :smile: I am currently at 180/181 hoping to get to 135 by November :happy:
  • Keema2003
    Options
    thanks for the adds every1 :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • livinfitanfun
    Options
    Hi my name is Rachel I am 165 and going to get down to 130 by September!! Would love it if you (and anyone else) would add me as a friend! Love to help push you along the way!
  • lilihart77
    Options
    Hi!
    My name is Lili and I also am working towards losing 40 lbs by December, (also my birthday month). Starting weight was 196. Would love for you all to add me as a friend!
  • crivera12398
    Options
    Wow...my birthday is December n looking to loose 50 by then also. Been a struggle...need all the motivation possible. Can add me in:-)
  • TattedInStilettos
    TattedInStilettos Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I've got about 50lbs or so to loose but I plan on loosing at least 30lbs by the end of summer and the rest by the month of December...I can do this & so can you...
  • brightpebbles89
    brightpebbles89 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    looking to lose around the same as you :D adding now