I need friends and support!

Options
2»

Replies

• queencreekpj
    Options
    :smile: I am just getting started myself. Maybe we can help each other. I hear there is power in numbers!!
  • Marilynn1023
    Marilynn1023 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone

My name is Marilynn. I' ve been on this site since April of this year. I''ve been going to classes to learn about having the bariatric surgery and that's how I heard about this website and I've been going on here ever since. It's a really great website. I really love it. I've been able to keep track of what I eat and the aount of calories I eat. I do have a problem with exercising though. My problem is basically I'm just too lazy to do it. I've been dealing with a lot of medical problems which is one of the reasons I've gained as much weight as I have. I'm hoping that once I do hav e the surgery things will be a lot better. I've also been dealing with depression but that really hasn't caused me to eat more. Than God for that. Anyway any support I can get from everyone will be greatly appreciated.
  • mgaje
    mgaje Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Welcome back Tina!

i too am looking for some motivation!!! add me if ya like! keep up th awesome work!