My NSVs

Options
nessat18
nessat18 Posts: 30 Member
SO I decided today i would actually post my recent NSV. First one is I actually weigh less than my husband since well ever. This was huge for me since I am shorter than him and well its huge. Second NSV was funny to me but I have had the same belt for about 10 years and for the first time I am using the absolutely smallest hole for the first time!! Next NSV when i started working out in OCT I could jog 1/4 of a mile and I was exhausted and winded so I started walking around my little town pushing the kids in the stroller intermittently jogging for short spurts Mind you I am pushing 60+ pounds in a stroller so I could only jog so far...lol.. But today My husband watched the kids this morning so I could go on my walk by myself and I ran/jogged 5.9 mph without stopping. I hated running as a kid loved basketball but avoided the mile like the plauge in gym. But today I ran 2.8 miles in 29 minutes and I wasn't gasping for breath afterwards just tired by a good long run and it felt great!! I am loving my weight loss and inch loss journey cause man I am starting to feel better about myself and also that I can do things that i used to hate and am loving now!!! Hope everyone has a great day mine is awesome so far!!! Add me I am new and could always take some new friends...lol

Replies

• marathon64
    marathon64 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Congrats that is all so awesome!! That's a lot of non scale victories you list right there :) I assume you refer to the last hole on your belt lop? The running is really fantastic!!!!!! Keep it all up and good luck reaching all your goals!!!!!!!!!
  • LittleMissRainey
    LittleMissRainey Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Well done, that's some fine NSV's you have there! Keep pluggin' away, you're doing amazing :D
  • comet_wow
    comet_wow Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Fantastic NSVs!! Congratulations :flowerforyou:
  • nessat18
    Options
    Well done, that's some fine NSV's you have there! Keep pluggin' away, you're doing amazing :D

Thanks!!
  • nessat18
    Options
    Fantastic NSVs!! Congratulations :flowerforyou:

Thanks
  • nessat18
    Options
    Congrats that is all so awesome!! That's a lot of non scale victories you list right there :) I assume you refer to the last hole on your belt lop? The running is really fantastic!!!!!! Keep it all up and good luck reaching all your goals!!!!!!!!!

Thanks yep no more holes except a new belt which I am not complaining :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!