Jonas Brothers = My Motivation!!

Options
okay, i know this may sound weird, but my most recent and powerful source of motivation for me has come from the jonas brothers lol.. let me explain... i've recently discovered the teen pop sensation after watching a dvd of their concert and have been hooked ever since i just think they're really hot... especially that middle one! haha... ANYWAY... i was listening to their music while working out the other day and i noticed that it was motivating me to keep pushing myself. i didn't know if it was just that day, so i tried it the next day. after thinking about it, i think i figured out why... so, in my fantasy world, joe jonas and i are dating lol... and i was thinking, if that were to ever be a reality of course not, but i can dream i'm going to need to shape up... so, basically listening to my celebrity crush in my ear while i'm working towards my goal helps motivate me to stay on track. maybe this will work for some of you? maybe not with the the jobros lol, but with your own celebrity crush? i don't know.. i told you it was strange, but it works for me, and i'll take any motivation i can get haha...

Replies