Halfway there! 70 lbs down!

Options
groovybeenz
groovybeenz Posts: 151 Member
beforeandafter01-24-2011to06-01-2012.jpg

Hey there everybody! Started in Sept 2010 at 283, the top picture was taken Jan 2011 at about 275, the bottom picture was taken yesterday at 212. I was a yoyo for most of 2011 but I finally got off my butt and started taking this seriously last October. I have lost 70 lbs and I've got 70 more to go but the next 70 will be a whole lot better because I have so much more energy and I feel great. You guys have a great Saturday!

Replies

• futuresize8
    futuresize8 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Look at you! Great work...doesn't it feel good to know you've made this incredible progress?!??!
  • aaevictor
    aaevictor Posts: 9
    Options
    Good for you!
  • bigreddank
    Options
    Congratulations! That's really awesome! You must feel very strong! Blessings to you for the next step on the journey!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Congratulations you can really see the difference. Keep up the good work.:drinker:
  • Dlopez678
    Dlopez678 Posts: 97
    Options
    Amazing job!!!
  • Misslisat
    Misslisat Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a great job you're doing. You look great!!
  • tpittsley77
    tpittsley77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success so far and many blessings on your journey ahead!
  • FutureGodess
    Options
    OMG! Good for you! :smile:
  • ConnieSG
    ConnieSG Posts: 376
    Options
    That is so awesome!! I am happy for you. Congrats and keep up the great work
  • jknoell
    jknoell Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC!!! You totally rock!
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,784 Member
    Options
    Very good job, your looking good
  • Sherriediva1
    Sherriediva1 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    You are looking great!! Keep on Keepin' on!

:bigsmile:
  • Irish_Lanie
    Irish_Lanie Posts: 100
    Options
    Fantastic! Incredible shrinking gorgeous woman! :)
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I should hit halfway in the next two weeks. It is so exciting to see wome one who started close to what I did and who is now halfway look so great. It is sometimes hard to see in yourself. I am happy for you. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • LittleMissRainey
    LittleMissRainey Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I think MFP needs to add this smiley, I've been wanting to reply to people with it all day!

highfive.gif

Congrats!
  • groovybeenz
    groovybeenz Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Thanks you guys! BTW, I love the high five smiley!
  • Roni_M
    Roni_M Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! I hit my halfway point last month at 63lbs... That half way point is a huge accomplishment and just makes you feel success is just around the corner! The best part is enjoying your new slimmer body while working toward your goal! Congratulations!!
  • letsgetserious
    letsgetserious Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Yes you look great....awesome accomplishment... keep up the great work..you are an inspiration :-) :-)
  • jeaninemckinney
    Options
    :bigsmile: amazing job!!! Keep it up:-)you obviously found something thats working for u! Keep it up and i cant wait to see the next progress pics!! Congrats and good luck!:flowerforyou:
  • YoukilledJosh
    Options
    Awesome awesome job you look great
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!