where are we all from?

Options

Replies

• bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    Born in Kenya, living in the UK, Indian extraction, educated in the United States. Forever an African.
  • payton58
    payton58 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Kentucky born and raised.
  • norriporri
    Options
    Finland is the name of the place.. :)
  • TrishAnn08
    TrishAnn08 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Born and raised in Ohio. Getting married in 2 weeks and moving to Northern Virginia beginning of August. Time to start the Marine wife life :)
  • BABetter1
    BABetter1 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Originally, NE Oklahoma. Been living in southern Oklahoma for the past several years. Started my lifestyle overhaul in early May this year at 208 pounds (yep, I was livin' large, or should I say X-Large size 16). I am down to 187 with an ultimate goal of 140. I lost the first 20 pounds just cutting out all soda pop and tracking calorie intake with MFP and the Fitbit Ultra. I'm just starting to incorporate more physical activities. Yoga has proven beneficial so far. And, I'm going to go to the gym tonight for the first time in a couple of years. I aim to hit the gym 2 nights per week for starters. Maybe in a month or so I'll bump it up to 3 nights . . . .
  • yougojo170
    yougojo170 Posts: 62
    Options
    Central NJ!
  • mminter22
    mminter22 Posts: 29
    Options
    Small town in north Georgia :)
  • TrishAnn08
    TrishAnn08 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I never have time or the money for the gym. I found that KettleWorx works GREAT for me. It is 3x a week and the workouts are about 20-30mins. Now I'm changing the way I eat and getting everyone on board in my house. Congrats on the weight lose!!
  • Mendedman
    Mendedman Posts: 1
    Options
    Born in Atlanta, Ga. Presently in Austell, Ga. Spent 15 yrs. in my adopted state of Alabama where my wonderful wife & children were born. Roll Big Tide!!
  • ScotsLenny
    ScotsLenny Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Elgin, Scotland, brought up in Donegal ireland currently living in a ****ey town called greenock, Scotland until sunday,,sunny Largs by the sea, Scotland for a few months then outta here!!!
  • arathena720
    arathena720 Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Bailey, CO now, spent most of my life in Fairless Hills, PA and six years in central NJ.
  • AmyfromBama
    AmyfromBama Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Sweet Home Alabama!!!! :)
  • charleeftw
    Options
    Brisbane australia!
  • Solosesso
    Solosesso Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Quebec, Canada =)
  • glamouritz64
    glamouritz64 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Dumbaware (Delaware), bwo Philadelphia, PA
  • susjan
    susjan Posts: 105
    Options
    Livin' the dream in Connecticut... haha

I've spent some time in NY and in Seattle, WA and I miss WA (but really only in the summer)
  • brittany17love
    brittany17love Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    New York (:
  • Ellevated
    Ellevated Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'm spectacularly bad at this posting thing.... I'm new, please bear with me! I'm from West Yorkshire in England.
  • Ellevated
    Ellevated Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Ha, am I the only one from England?
    I feel like I'm cheating a bit 'cos I'm following the WW plan :/

I'm from England too. Yorkshire, lass! I've been considering doing WW, what's it like? I haven't a clue how it works!
  • AnitaVolpato
    AnitaVolpato Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Born in a small place called Ashland, Kentucky... left years ago. lived in Nashville, TN then moved to Miami, FL..... Economy killed my bank account and my Spanish is limited so there was a serious lack of employment there for people like me. I had to move back to Kentucky. Unfortunately in Lexington, Kentucky but there is a roof over my head... couldn't go back to Ashland hard to deal with small town life.. don't like it, don't really like Kentucky and small cities at all.. but I am alive and thankful for that... Good Day Ya'll