Lose 100 lb in 6 months?

Options
13»

Replies

• albloomfield60
    Options
    I started my weight loss on Oct. 5th 2013, I weighed 452 lbs. On April 24th 2014 I weighed 350.

When I started off my calorie goal to lose 2 lbs was 2,800 calories, I ate around 1,700. I lost the first 50 lbs. by New Years.

After the first of the year I upped my average calories to about 2,300 calories and started to go for walks, I've been walking about 2 miles 3 times a week.

I've felt great all along the way and in no way felt like this was unhealthy, in fact I feel like I'm in as good of shape as I was when I was 20 years old, I'm 42.
    Again, you were 452 lbs. I'm going to go out on a limb and say the majority of the people here are not or were not 452 lbs. You cannot compare your situations to others.

People that were so morbidly obese need to stop thinking that the rules that apply to them apply to the masses.

Where did I say my situation applies to any one else, or that I thought my situation applies to any one else. All I did was say my situation.

I get the hint, since I was morbidly obese I'll keep my comments to my self and not talk about my personal weight loss in the future.

One more thought, wouldn't ANYBODY that needs to lose 100 lbs. be morbidly obese?
  • albloomfield60
    Options
    That's why I gave my specifics and said how much I weighed, how many calories were my goal, how many calories I ate.

So anybody reading knew exactly what my specifics where. No where did I make any statement or any claim, everything was specifically to what I've done.

Maybe I'm mistaken. I thought this was a forum and people used it to talk about their weight loss.

I'll leave the board and only allow people who have a certain amount of weight to lose.

What exactly amount of weight would that be, so others know and don't make the same mistake I made.
  • hewhoisfrank
    hewhoisfrank Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I joined MFP well into my weight loss to start tracking calories and macros. No, I haven't put the fat back on.

Is it ok with you that I replied? I'm not sure I did so within the acceptable timeframe. And here I thought these forums were for mutual support...