NSV for me!!!

Options
I started working with a personal trainer last month. It has been amazing, I love seeing the difference with me. It has been so positive. One day this past week she came to me on a non train day and said what a great job I am doing. That my dedication and determination is really paying off. She said I am looking great. Today was a train day and she told me that even though I am not as fit as her advanced class but If I wanted in I would succeed in her class. She said I have the determination not to fail. I am going to wait until fall to start her class and kick butt :) It is such a great feeling to know that you are succeeding!

Replies

• Kendrawinn
    Kendrawinn Posts: 160
    Options
    Congrats!! It's always good to here it from a fitness instructor. WTG!!! Keep it up!!
  • kimdarren
    kimdarren Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    you go girl! It must have made you feel so good to hear that, especially when you weren't expectig it :)
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic!! Congratulations!
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Congrats! It's great that your progress is being noticed, good luck.
  • Katutsa
    Katutsa Posts: 8
    Options
    Congrats, that is amazing! It gels so good to be recognized for all the dedication and hard work. WTG!!!
  • ForeverIrish
    ForeverIrish Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Congrats! It's nice that someone recognized your hard work.
  • misty0413
    misty0413 Posts: 212
    Options
    It all sounds good, except the part where she said you are not as fit as my advanced class.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!