Greetings All!

Options
Hi, my name is Melissa. I just joined today. I am 43( for another week anyway) and have 3 grown boys. I have been separated for a year and a half, my divorce will be final the end of this month. I have put on some weight and am anxious to get rid of it!!
Also, if anyone needs a friend for support, I'm available! Good luck to everyone! :smile:

Replies

• SingerJennXXXX
    Options
    Hi, Melissa! My name is Jenn, I'm 39 years old and I just joined last week. I've been in your position with being separated/going through divorce. I've been divorced for 3 years and I also ate my way through the process of separation and finalizing the divorce, which is why I'm here.
  • melissab6968
    melissab6968 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I have a feeling the stress of it has gotten to me too.
  • SingerJennXXXX
    Options
    Stress was a big binging trigger for me during the whole separation process. I thought I would never get through it because it took over a year to finalize everything. Just hang in there and before you know it, things will settle down and you'll feel a big weight has been lifted. In the meantime, I can tell you that Yoga helped me relieve some of the stress. I also threw myself into my work. I am happy to help support you if you have any questions or just need to vent about what's going on with you! Sometimes just getting it out can be a tremendous help! Good Luck, my new friend!
  • melissab6968
    melissab6968 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much! I will be on here quite a bit, so I am here for you too. :) And good luck to you as well!