weight

Options
I am new to the site , I have been doing weight watchers for over a year and I have lost 26 pounds but its kinda gettting old and I need something different , and i was told about this diet , does it work , is it hard ,and is anyone losing .Thankyou Cindy

Replies

• wftiger
    wftiger Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    This isn't really a diet. It is just a way to track the food you eat. If you eat at a calorie deficit any eating plan will work.
  • kaydensmom12
    kaydensmom12 Posts: 338
    Options
    Yes, this is not a diet just a way to track your food. The best to do is to eat what you want in moderation. Try to get in as many fruit/veggies as you can, and eat as many nutrient rich foods that you can. nothing is off limits, just eat junk in moderation:) Yes calorie counting works quite well.
  • mermx
    mermx Posts: 976
    Options
    Welcome and as others say it is not a diet plan.

Well done to you for the wieght lost with WW

Here it is counting calories and it is really easy to do because MFP sets the goals and when you input your food to your online diary it will give you all the information you need.

When you exercise you will get extra calories to `spend` on food.

Eat wisely, exercise = lose weight

Good luck
  • hopeandlove91
    hopeandlove91 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am fairly new to this site, but agree with the 2 other posts...it's not a diet. This site is great for support and motivation. You are surrounded by people that are having the same struggles as you...and you get to see everyones success! I suppose if you really want to know if this site works you should go to the "success stories" message board!
  • eliwolford08
    Options
    It's a food tracker but you can track activities so you know exactly what youre burning in calories giving you more options when it comes to food plus I combine it with my fitbit so it tracks everything.