Looking for friends!!

Options
avrobin03
avrobin03 Posts: 135 Member
I just recently started using MFP. I'm 26 years old and I'm so sick of feeling disgusting in my own skin.. I'm really looking for people that like to have some motivators, it's so nice to realize your not alone in this very challenging weight loss journey! I have over 100 pounds to lose.. Sometimes it just feels so impossible! Anyways, add me if your looking for a new friend.. :)

Replies

• Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp :-)
  • Mandypt
    Mandypt Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I started in December, then i fell through in April because I was so busy with my best friends wedding, im back now... holla at me
  • mjmcgove
    mjmcgove Posts: 13
    Options
    Add me :) Ive just re-started using MFP and need all the motivation i can get, as well as i love trying to motivate others so they can reach their goals!
  • Naytahlee
    Naytahlee Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You can add me!
  • Jeepers133
    Jeepers133 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!
  • avrobin03
    avrobin03 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!! :)
  • BecciJG
    BecciJG Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp. Im always open to new friends. I like to help and motivate people & i also like the motivation i get from others, its what keeps me going. Please feel free to add me :)
  • lkwalker71
    lkwalker71 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I was doing good until vacation and my birthday in April. I also need some motivation. Feel free to add me.
  • GeorgiaWin
    GeorgiaWin Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Just starting today:) I 'm much better at supplying motivation than I am at motivating myself. Feel free to add me.
  • dnt3v
    dnt3v Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm trying to get back into the swing of MFP, but I love the site and giving support! Everyone feel free to add me! :)
  • maews
    maews Posts: 39
    Options
    Hi MPF friends! I'm looking for a ew friends myself.I'm a young 60 year old and love zumba and struggling with this 1200 calorie diet.It's a day to day thing.Some days i do well and some days i go WAY over.Soooooo i would be delighted id any of you would be interested in befriending me,thankyou soooo much.:wink::laugh: :happy:
  • sissy0107
    sissy0107 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hiya :).
    Feel free to add me, I've been on MFP foir two weeks now and I have 80 pounds to lose. I'm trying to be as present as possible for my MFP friends.
    Good luck on your weight loss :).
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    I just recently started using MFP. I'm 26 years old and I'm so sick of feeling disgusting in my own skin.. I'm really looking for people that like to have some motivators, it's so nice to realize your not alone in this very challenging weight loss journey! I have over 100 pounds to lose.. Sometimes it just feels so impossible! Anyways, add me if your looking for a new friend.. :)

Welcome To MFP & Glad you are making a health choice on your journey!! :flowerforyou:
  • Guines9
    Guines9 Posts: 137
    Options
    Not sure what are really asking, but you can add me as a friend. Yet true friend communicates. So, if you write or ask, i will respond. That is the true sign of a friend as i see it. I have been on here for about eight weeks and lost eight (8) pounds. I have a professinoal nutritionist who guided me to this site and has very fine tuned my eating habits, food selections, and nutrition. I recommend this is the best way to go.

On your own, you will always have doubts, fears, set backs, disappointments, etc. I know, i have been trying to lose weight for over 11 years. Now i am on a roll with writing down my daily food log and watching out very strictly what i consump. What i what most in my physical life is to lose weight and belly fat. Thank God i am finally on my way and I will never look back.

I use to weigh 240 and only lost 20 Lbs in 11 years. I started this new program using this site and lose minimum 1 solid pound a week average. So only in eight (8) weeks, i am down to 212 losing . Wooo Hooo! Because i can do it, i know any one can. Yet, i am self motivated because i know when i look better, i will feel better. When i lose my belly fat, i will be more attractive and feel better about myself and look better and fit better into normal clothing.

My WHY TO goal in all of this is to find a marriage partner.I have a tremendous amount of love to share with someone special. So if any of you girls like what you see and read, hit me up some time! LOL
  • normane5
    normane5 Posts: 10
    Options
    Me too, my magic number is 50 lbs, looking fo all the motivation I can get. Add me!
  • spinqueen72
    spinqueen72 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I am always around to motivate..encourage!!
  • aegisprncs
    aegisprncs Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Welcome.
  • llsand
    llsand Posts: 87
    Options
    You can add me :) Started the Dukan diet and have a lot of weight to loose :)