How would you reply?

Options
Faye_Anderson
Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
I put all my before and after pictures on Facebook and today I got a private message saying "hope u dont mind me asking does that site really work?".
Would you reply with:
1: The site doesn't work, it's about how much effort you put in.
2. No it doesn't, I Photoshopped my body in real life
3. Can you not tell by my photo's, I thought I was doing really well, pass the cake :/
4. Something else?

Replies

• iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    i would reply with MFP=my flirt place...not that thats a bad thing lol
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    I would say yes, it's a great help if you use it right and be honest with your logging.
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    OK? Nice random answer lol

ETA : this was replying to thatdude
  • jsapninz
    jsapninz Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Well I think #1 is the most important. People need to realize that it's about how much work they will put in, but also MFP does make the trip ALOT easier. MFP works best for diligent people who can hold themselves accountable, although the community is great too. Some people need things like Weight Watchers meetings to keep on track...but not us. :drinker: It's all about your personality type and motivation and what works for the individual.

Or #2. :laugh:
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I would answer that MFP is a tool to hold yourself accountable but it is truly the work you put in. And who doesn't want people to chat with who know how to properly photo shop your pictures :)
  • Fairy_Farts
    Fairy_Farts Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Like anything in life...
    1. Set a goal
    2. Plan out steps to reach that goal
    3 a. If you can be more successful with support, then get it (MFP or other support)
    3 b. If you are better on your own, then do that (lonely life, but whatever)
    4. Meet challenges that pop-up, head on (life always throws stuff at us...MFP can help support you through those)
    5. Stay focused on the plan
    6. Reach the goal

****If something is ACTUALLY important to you, you will do what it takes****

• HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I would answer that MFP is a tool to hold yourself accountable but it is truly the work you put in. And who doesn't want people to chat with who know how to properly photo shop your pictures :)

^^THIS^^ MFP doesn't work if you're not commited, just like any program. What's great about MFP is that it's a tool that helps you learn how to live a healthier lifestyle. It's more of a trainer to make the life style change you need to, in order to keep the weight off.