Might be a no-no to ask but.....

Does anyone take those pills, testosterone boosters? (not steroids, completely legal, sold at supplement stores!)

Replies

• _Refried_
    _Refried_ Posts: 194
    I took them and can not say for sure if I saw any results. No gains in the gym, libedo was the same, but I was about $30.00 lighter
  • bradphil87
    bradphil87 Posts: 617 Member
    Haha fair enough man! Thanks
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    My experience was pretty much the same as refried's. No strength benefit, no muscular benefit, no fat loss benefits. And I get more of a libido effect when I'm taking creatine. There may have been a tiny tiny libido effect, but I'm thinking that had more to do with timing. If I took them for libido, it was because I was already in the mood AND had the energy AND my wife was available. At that point a cool breeze could get a reaction, if you know what I mean.

Total waste of money, IMO
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    My experience was pretty much the same as refried's. No strength benefit, no muscular benefit, no fat loss benefits. And I get more of a libido effect when I'm taking creatine. There may have been a tiny tiny libido effect, but I'm thinking that had more to do with timing. If I took them for libido, it was because I was already in the mood AND had the energy AND my wife was available. At that point a cool breeze could get a reaction, if you know what I mean.

Total waste of money, IMO

Great response!