Replies

• MileyClimb
    MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I am new but check in everyday too as much as I can you can all add me
  • jacqui250
    jacqui250 Posts: 53
    Options
    Hi I have been using MFP since february. Missed a week as I was on holiday celebrating my 30th!!
    Feel free to add me for support and also to share tips and secrets ;-))
  • melissab6968
    melissab6968 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    This is my first day! I am looking forward to having extra help. You can add me if you want.
  • thaze90
    thaze90 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Been using since march, started logging everything everyday about 2 weeks ago and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon. Feel free to add me.
  • celia502
    celia502 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello everyone this is my first day on MFP. I am a member of weight watcher but i love how this website break down your activity. :happy:
  • jwshmoe75
    jwshmoe75 Posts: 119
    Options
    I'm on here every day. I sent you a request.
  • Jewel1201
    Jewel1201 Posts: 68
    Options
    104 Days and still going!
  • mel_rose1980
    mel_rose1980 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I started back up about a week ago, and I'm also looking for friends. Sending you a request right now.
    Anybody, please feel free to add me. I can use all the help I can get. :)

-Mel
  • Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    I seem to live on here lol - today is my 45 day and I've not missed one yet.
  • ball858
    ball858 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Been on here a while but regularly since October 11 - feel free to add
  • calroseangelo
    Options
    I'm here everyday. I'm devoted to this and I have the app on my phone so MFP is with me wherever I go!! I think I'm nearing day 100!! :happy:
  • AmandaLAcosta
    Options
    Been here for 98 days! So close to the 100 day mark!! :D:D
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Hard to believe I have been here since Sept of 2010. Even though I am at goal I'm not going any place soon. I may disappear every now and then because of my work schedule, and computer breakdowns, but mostly work.
  • paint_it_black
    paint_it_black Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Heya, been on here since late march and log every day unless i'm away with the family and don't have 3g connection, I don't plan on quitting anytime soon so feel free to add :-D

xoxo
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I just recently found this site, and have been using it every day for almost a month now, it's really helped me figure out what things I need to adjust in my diet! I'm not going anywhere, feel free to add me! :)
  • glittersoul
    glittersoul Posts: 671
    Options
    I have 200 lbs to lose so I am not going anywhere soon lol
  • TheBigBoots
    TheBigBoots Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I think this is my 104th day, and counting. I'm in this for the long haul. I'm definitely up for some more friends so please feel free to add me. :)
  • tgnzmum
    tgnzmum Posts: 41
    Options
    Hi! I have been on here for 150ish days....I could use all the friends I can get!!! I just did a lil' cleaning of my friends list, because there was no encouragement at all from them. (I responded frequently to all of their updates, but noone (except for 1-2 every now and then) would cheer me on and support me. It got very discouraging seeing no motivation from them. I truly believe that you need friends here to succeed. So, PLEASE feel free to add me if you like! Good luck to you all on your journeys! =)
  • SweetSammie
    SweetSammie Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    75 days in a row.... haven't missed one yet. My friends get the good, the bad, the ugly. :smile:
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I am at 435 days as of today :)