where do people carry their weight????

Options

Replies

• abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Mostly hips, butt and thighs, though I'm more the type to carry it pretty evenly all over my body.
  • pinkminy
    pinkminy Posts: 286
    Options
    My Belly and upper arms,
  • Jflowwers
    Jflowwers Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Mostly in my stomach. I did bulk a little in my thigh, arms, and face, but the majority of it is on my stomach, which is why i get a lot of "when are you due?" On the bright side, it's been at least a month since someone's asked me that! :bigsmile:

I carry mine in my stomach, I get this question a lot as well!
  • Adriannaklowak
    Options
    Stomach, and arms! I would love to carry a little in my "T & A"
  • IshitaMaini
    Options
    my stomach...to be honest...I'm pefectly happy with every other part of my body...its this one area, and I've dealt with this stomach thing since I was a little girl, I Kinda want to know what it feels like to have a flat stomach, my goal weight is to be 15 pounds thinner, even though that might not sound like a lot ...its starting to feel like a milestone to me.
  • jjelizalde
    jjelizalde Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    My Belly and upper arms,
    This! Four babies over an 18 year period and I'm stuck with this disgusting baby pouch that won't budge. Not to mention the lumpy bumpy bat wings. Ewww......
  • 4biddenphruit
    4biddenphruit Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Mostly even, but you can definitely tell in a swim suit that it's on my face, inner thighs, lower back, stomach, knees, and calfs. I hate that my knees have fat LOL. It holds me up tho.
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    Mine actually pretty even, I have hour glass figure. I could stand to lose the most inches in my thighs, they are horrid!
  • thetankstop
    Options
    Stomach and behind
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Thighs. No gap for me :(
  • Cyndieann
    Cyndieann Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Head to toe, with a little extra in the torso.:grumble:
  • GabrielleZelda
    GabrielleZelda Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Hips, hips, hips!!! GAH!
  • Angelie28
    Angelie28 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Evenly and my stomach has always been pretty flat. I guess I'm lucky in the fact that even at my highest weight people thought I was 20-30 lbs lighter. Thank you dad for the tall genes :laugh:
  • rodes27
    rodes27 Posts: 15
    Options
    My stomach and hips....most people dont believe me when I say I need to lose over 60lbs....typically because I'm wearing a huge shirt to coverup my gut.... If they could only see the foolishness and mayhem lurking under my shirt! lol.
  • MIchelleH2027
    MIchelleH2027 Posts: 1,239 Member
    Options
    :grumble: Stomach, gut, tummy, waist, and whatever other name you can come up for it. I like or at least can live with every other part of me, except for that part. Blah!!!!!
  • bellstalker
    bellstalker Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    upper arms.....'Bat Wings'
  • Cvanderpol77
    Options
    I carry my weight all over which comes in handy sometimes i guess but mine mostly is in my chest and hips.
  • slindsey137
    slindsey137 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I fall in the "No, Im NOT pregnant" category!
  • Aricka87
    Aricka87 Posts: 5
    Options
    Thighs and Stomach
  • mnowens
    mnowens Posts: 71
    Options
    Tummy, hips and thighs. I have the worst "spare tire" look. It's horrid.