I want just ONE Insane friend!

Options
hey there guys.
So IM looking for one person, just one little ol person.
Im starting an insanity/ p90x programe (round 2) and i need someone to keep me on track! checking in everyday, making me actually get up and do exercise and just call me fat and lazy if i dont! Yup, i will be utterly dependable on you

Im serious But i want that one person who will really make me push...
dont get me wrong my mpf friends list are amazing... but kinda... generic (i have about 5-6 friends whom I absolutely LOVE though) you know who you are.

anyway i need a great motivator (maybe a beach body coach, i have on, but i dont like beachbody.com)

im 21, f, and have three months till I go home (currently in america). this is my last opportunity to get fit and awesome before I go home and see evryone, I wanna be fab! (espcially for the man, whom i havent seen in a year), this is my motivation

but i need that extra push....
anyone?

Replies

• Mommy_Time
    Mommy_Time Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    u r doing great!! I am on week 4 of Insanity and love shaun t.
  • LennyInFlorida
    Options
    I'm doing p90x2 right now and I'm thinking of doing Insanity later this Summer once x2 is over!

It sure does look insane!
  • Skeena4
    Skeena4 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I'm on my first "rest day" (scheduled of COURSE!) Of insanity!!!
    I will be happy to kick your butt if you kick mine!
    I did the 30 day shred last month with NO BREAKS, I am stubborn, funny, annoying, and everything in between.
    I have a real life friend who I am stalking and we do Insanity together (she is already a day behind, leaving me to be queen of the world) and I just got another friend to do the fit test today.
    Mwahahahaha....
    Lets kick *kitten* and fantasize that Shaun T really is in the room with us...
  • guardian419
    guardian419 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I'm starting p90x and c25k today if you want to add me as a friend :)