I did it!

Options
GTOgirl1969
GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
Today I did ALL THREE levels of the 30 Day Shred- back to back! My *kitten* is whupped but I feel great!

Replies

• chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!! That's a butt whoppin' for sure!

Way to work hard. I might have to try it - I hadn't thought about that - how dumb of me.
  • TByrd1325
    TByrd1325 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    That's friggin awesome! You go girl!!

I haven't thought about it either. Usually because once I'm done with a level I don't want to think about doing another one, lol.
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! I'm just about done with level 2. I plan to start level 3 on monday. Although, my 30 days will really be closer to 60, or at least 45. I've had some days I've taken off here and there, but overall I'm happy with how this is going.

What sort of results did you see after finishing the whole thing? I notice that the results are better when I do consecutive days.

What is your plan now that you've completed all 3 levels?
  • GTOgirl1969
    Options
    Way to go!! I'm just about done with level 2. I plan to start level 3 on monday. Although, my 30 days will really be closer to 60, or at least 45. I've had some days I've taken off here and there, but overall I'm happy with how this is going.

What sort of results did you see after finishing the whole thing? I notice that the results are better when I do consecutive days.

I'm going on with the "No More Trouble Zones" and the "Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism" DVDs, as well as the Eye Toy Kinetic game for the PS2. Because of all the work I've been putting in I can kick over my head and I can definitely punch a lot harder, and I can really see and feel the difference in my arms, shoulders, and legs. I highly recommend both the Eye Toy game and all of Jillian Michaels' DVDs!
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options

I'm going on with the "No More Trouble Zones" and the "Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism" DVDs, as well as the Eye Toy Kinetic game for the PS2. Because of all the work I've been putting in I can kick over my head and I can definitely punch a lot harder, and I can really see and feel the difference in my arms, shoulders, and legs. I highly recommend both the Eye Toy game and all of Jillian Michaels' DVDs!

I really think my next move will be the Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism dvd. I've never heard of the Eye Toy game - but I don't have a PS2. Do they make that for the xbox? I would like to get a Wii, but that'll be a minute. Have to buy a transmission first.
  • GTOgirl1969
    Options
    I really think my next move will be the Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism dvd. I've never heard of the Eye Toy game - but I don't have a PS2. Do they make that for the xbox? I would like to get a Wii, but that'll be a minute. Have to buy a transmission first.

I think the Eye Toy is for PS2 only :frown: . The Wii Fit looks fun too but I have other stuff I have to buy first (back to school is almost here- yay!-). Hope you get back on the road soon!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!