Height to weight??

2»

Replies

• Shawn8216
    Shawn8216 Posts: 63 Member
    i totally feel like because im short, the ratio is harder to achieve. us short people have it way harder because one pound looks like 5 :ohwell:

ditto!

yess thats EXACTLY how I feel. I'm 5'2 1/2 and I'm at about 123-126 and MY GOAL WEIGHT is between 112-115pds. I feel that'll suit my body since I was there before, and it looked good. I just hate how my extra weight is on my tummy :( But also, I dont know about others, but I feel like trying to lose like 10 pds on a small frame is sometimes harder. SOO ODD haha
  • R people happy with their height to weight ratio?? liked im 5ft 3...yes i know thats small, and weigh 136.8 pounds. I want to get down to about 115-120, so my weight wud suit my height a lot more, i wud like to here what other people think about their, height to weight ratio's, and if they like it or not??
    115 to 120 is a great goal for someone your height. My mom is 5'3" and around 119 and looks amazing! Really small and petite.
  • HMVOL7409
    HMVOL7409 Posts: 1,588 Member
    I'm 32 yo and 5'1 1/2 and very small framed. I'm currently 112 and perfectly happy with my weight bc it's a nice balance of muscle mass. Any lower no I wouldn't be happy. Above 120 I don't carry it well and not happy at all.
  • gxm17
    gxm17 Posts: 374
    I'm 5' 3.5" and my favorite weight was 118 lbs. I'd love to get back there but will still be happy when I hit 125, which is only one pound to go. Hope it doesn't take forever.
  • Serenstar75
    Serenstar75 Posts: 258 Member
    I'm 5'2" and my first goal is 150 because I look really good at that. I might at most go for 135. I haven't been smaller than 145 since I was like 15 years old. I don't feel that 120 would work for me at all or less because of how I'm built. I do like my curves
  • julesw734
    julesw734 Posts: 100
    I am also short; my height is 4 foot 11 and weight is now 152. When I was a teen very petite. I am not happy with my weight, but hopefully with this site I can get back on track.. They told me healthy weight for me with my bone structure is 109 to 117.. I am glad I am not the on short person here.. I agree with you on when you said that 1 pound seems like 10 pound on the image for the body. That personally is my opinion for my own body image. Good luck on your goal.