First Before and After Comparison photo

Options
beezerphd
beezerphd Posts: 136 Member
I've been hitting the gym approx 5 days a week since starting working out on the 1st of January 2012 and I think I'm starting to notice some results. Although it could be some very complimentary lighting to help, but here's my progress so far after 5 months.

Glad to be finally seeing some progress from all my hard work. I was getting pretty lazy and had no motivation at all before Christmas and I've completely turned myself around. This can hopefully show that it really is possible if you put your mind to it and don't give up too quickly as the results will come...eventually.

Auas-3CCAAA0dkZ.jpg

Replies

• Sherriediva1
    Sherriediva1 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see improvement in the pec's and upper abs! Keep it up!!
    :smile:
  • Momma_Grizz
    Momma_Grizz Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Yup, your hard work is paying off! Good job!
  • beezerphd
    Options
    You can definitely see improvement in the pec's and upper abs! Keep it up!!
    :smile:

Thanks. I will be most definitely keeping it up.
    Yup, your hard work is paying off! Good job!

Thanks. :D
  • leslisa
    leslisa Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Less round, more tone. First pic you appear a little disproportionate (no offense intended), second picture you look much more natural.

Great job!!

:drinker:
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    You definitely look like you've toned up a bit. Great job! :)
  • dawson555
    dawson555 Posts: 26
    Options
    Awesome job mate
  • bms34b
    bms34b Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Definitely lots of difference in general shape, especially shoulders and chest and abs! Nice work. :)
  • Divine53
    Divine53 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Great work, you can really see the difference !
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    Wow, huge difference! Great job!!!
  • MrsRobertson1005
    MrsRobertson1005 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Even thigh you can't really seem them your arms even look more muscular. Did you measure? If not now might be a good time to start
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    super work!! =)
  • beezerphd
    Options
    Cheers folks.

Hadn't noticed all the replies to this thread as I thought the thread had died a death.

Thanks for the encouragement.

No I haven't measured my arms or anything yet to be honest. May start to though.
  • Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I can defo see a difference. More toned.. and your shoulders, arms and abs have more muscle.
  • livinfitanfun
    Options
    I see a difference as well! You have toned up a lot. Please keep up all the hard work because it is paying off!
  • bloodbank
    bloodbank Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Whaaat! You look awesome - you must be putting in some serious work. Cheers!
  • beezerphd
    Options
    Thanks folks.

Feel free to add me if you want to keep track of my journey and for the extra motivation for each other.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!