Do the counter really work...

Options
I just started watching what I eat and more gym time and I wanted to know will this really work as long as I stick to it..:smile:

Replies

• cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    Yes, I started in Nov 08 and I have lost almost 60 lbs.
  • Melissa_123
    Melissa_123 Posts: 115
    Options
    I just started Mid-June and it has been the only thing that has worked for me. I love it!
  • cheermom11
    cheermom11 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Yes! I lost all of my weight by being accountable here.

Best wishes to you. :flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    I just started watching what I eat and more gym time and I wanted to know will this really work as long as I stick to it..:smile:

OH YA, IT WORKS! Feel free to check out my profile pics, as well as other "losers", and you will see that MFP REALLY, REALLY, DOES work! :happy:
  • swtally80
    swtally80 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Yes! This is the only diet I've ever succeeded on!
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    sure does! I started December 08 and have lost 40lbs...12 more since joining MFP in May! :smile:
  • cdickey
    cdickey Posts: 230
    Options
    Best thing I've ever done to lose weight. I've tried WW and LA Weight Loss which cost a fortune and this is FREE. All you need is will power and the support of this wonderful group of people. Good luck to you.:wink:
  • me2plusu2002
    me2plusu2002 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much last week was my first week and I lost 2.2lbs. I couldn't believe it. Thanks again
  • me2plusu2002
    me2plusu2002 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much..
  • cheermom11
    cheermom11 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much last week was my first week and I lost 2.2lbs. I couldn't believe it. Thanks again

Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • nicolebarr03
    Options
    Yes it does!!! I was doing really well for 2 weeks and lost 8 pounds!! I was so happy but then I stopped counting for a week since I was out of town and gained 3 pounds. I'm a little discouraged but I know that it's only a week's setback. Good luck!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!