Weight loss and pictures

Options
So am I the only person who is waiting waiting waiting for more weight loss before taking new pictures? I know this is silly because I weight LESS than my current ones and would look better, but I have gotten greedy and want to wait until the fat in my face has all but gone. lol ;0 As I lose more I get greedier and greedier to lose more and look better....it's evil ;0

Replies

• woodsk67
    woodsk67 Posts: 88
    Options
    you are not the only one-- Waiting here as well..
  • Madelinew22
    Madelinew22 Posts: 289
    Options
    I'm waiting. I'm gonna do a starting weight, goal weight and ultimate goal weight. It's only 5 lbss away but they are stubborn
  • aoikirin
    aoikirin Posts: 143
    Options
    I do think though that at a certain point the difference will be so dramatic that I will have to just bow to the inevitable and take some new ones. After all, thinner is thinner.
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    i started out taking pictures every weighday and putting them into a powerpoint.. it got old, but kept me pretty focused for a few months...
  • EchoOfYourPast
    EchoOfYourPast Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I am waiting too...lol...i have about 26 lbs to go!
  • thatTOPSlady
    thatTOPSlady Posts: 199
    Options
    I take pics every 10 pounds, whether I think I can see a difference or not. When I lost 50 and then 60, I thought I was looking a lot better and felt like a skinny minnie. But now that I'm at 65, for some reason that I can't put my finger on, I'm feeling fatter and feel like I look fatter. *sigh*
  • twelbies
    twelbies Posts: 31
    Options
    I don't take weight loss pictures either. However I do take photos for work and it is weird to see myself shrinking. ha
  • aoikirin
    Options
    I take pics every 10 pounds, whether I think I can see a difference or not. When I lost 50 and then 60, I thought I was looking a lot better and felt like a skinny minnie. But now that I'm at 65, for some reason that I can't put my finger on, I'm feeling fatter and feel like I look fatter. *sigh*

I think we get used to the way our weight loss looks and feels and then take it for granted in wanting more more more.
  • aoikirin
    Options
    i started out taking pictures every weighday and putting them into a powerpoint.. it got old, but kept me pretty focused for a few months...

Wow! That is intense! It must be interesting having that record.