Quick and easy snack

lrsteins
lrsteins Posts: 7
edited September 19 in Recipes
Put a little jelly (I like Smuckers Strawberry) on Graham Crackers (Keebler Cinnamon- Low-fat)- it's pretty filling and perfect if you're craving something sweet.

Replies

• Brenna
    Brenna Posts: 126 Member
    Just to add to this, I like to break a graham cracker in half. Put peanut butter on it - smush it together sandwich style. Then dunk it in skim milk.....mmmm:wink:

Makes for a great breakfast or snack!

Brenna
  • fufi32
    fufi32 Posts: 6
    I like two celery stalks with 1 tbs of peanut butter.

1/2 cup of fat free or 1% cottage cheese with either 1 cup of pineapple chunks, 1 clup of bluberries or 1 cup of strawberries.

2 slices of low fat swiss cheese & 2 slices of fat free deli turkey. Roll the cheese into the turkey slices and presto...protein snack, yummi.

Another fav snack of mine 1/3 cup of fiber one cereal with 1/2 cup of fat free plain yogurt!
  • blessedtobefit
    blessedtobefit Posts: 157 Member
    Our family loves graham crackers and I have been trying to come up with some fun, healthy snacks for us and here are some of our favoirtes....they all are delicious!!!

With chocolate graham crackers or regular graham crackers add: peanutbutter & your favorite jam on one side and cool whip on the other. Sandwich them together and freeze overnight. Serve frozen.

Other great ideas...
    chopped bananas & strawberries
    chopped walnuts
    candy sprinkles
    chopped dark chocolate chips

Who doesn't like ice cream sandwiches on a hot summer day? These special treats are a winner each and everytime!! :flowerforyou:
  • Brenna
    Brenna Posts: 126 Member
    That sounds awesome!! Frozen graham crackers with peanut butter...great idea!
This discussion has been closed.