Food Poisoning

Options
Hello Everyone,

For the past two days I (as well as my boyfriend, his uncle, and cousin) have been suffering from food poisoning ( we believe it to be so- we started feeling sick hours after the resturant, and that was the only meal we had all eaten together in the past few days)

Either way, I have been drinking lots of Gatorade and Ginger-ale and white rice to try to replenish my body, but I have no idea what this means for my log- should I just not log in these days until I feel alright to eat real food again? I feel like my calorie content will be very high, but with very little nutrition!

Replies

• pattitricia85
    Options
    i would not worry about it, just take care of your body, get it healthy. feel better food poisoning is the worst
  • gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I would go ahead and log it- don't want to break that good habit! Simply put an addendum in the notes section that you were sick.

Don't forget to take extra vitamins. I hope you feel better soon! :flowerforyou:
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    When I had food poisoning I couldn't even stand up, let alone sit at a computer and type away. Just focus on eating what you can keep down and get yourself healthy.